HDS 18350/18500 Battery Compartment Pre-Sale

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Henry checks emails to is one was sent from the customer changing the shipping, if found, he contacts that person to confirm. If the customer didn't send one, off it goes.

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
I just found this thread. Hoping for an extra 18350 body.

klackey

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Just a little thread bump.... Has anyone got their preorder tubes yet? Any idea on if/ how/ or when any of the overrun tubes might be sold?

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not get mine yet.

Hogo said there should be a few overstock but not sure how he is going to sell the extras.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a little thread bump.... Has anyone got their preorder tubes yet? Any idea on if/ how/ or when any of the overrun tubes might be sold?
No. Nobody has gotten their preorder 18350 or 18500 tubes yet. They will be shipping this month.

At this point, any extras I'm thinking of auctioning off at ridiculously high prices or trading for say, a few gallons of gas. (This is my way of simply saying I don't know how many extra there will be, and I haven't had enough alcohol today to figure out how they will be sold/offered).

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
No. Nobody has gotten their preorder 18350 or 18500 tubes yet. They will be shipping this month.
@Hogokansatsukan
One important point for orders from the EU:
Is someone ordered more than one tube in the same order like I did, please do not split the order in several parcels and put only in one parcel the invoice for all tubes. also do not copy the invoice and ut the same invoice in all parcels with.
If you split the order you must also split the invoice due to customs tax reasons. I had a lot discussions at customs, when I got my split order of Stainless HDS lights.

Since this time I have more gray hair, and less hair at all....

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Hogokansatsukan
One important point for orders from the EU:
Is someone ordered more than one tube in the same order like I did, please do not split the order in several parcels and put only in one parcel the invoice for all tubes. also do not copy the invoice and ut the same invoice in all parcels with.
If you split the order you must also split the invoice due to customs .

Definitely email this to Henry. Posting it here will insure he never sees it. He hasn't been on the forum in years.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE
These will start shipping on Monday August 8th. I confirmed this today with Henry. Our guy who puts the electronics in the tails is delivering them tomorrow (I was actually hoping that they would have been delivered before I arrived here today… But no joy). Henry still has another step to do on them, but he should be able to get many if not most done before the 8th barring any unforeseen Murphy raising his ugly head like he has often done in the last 18 months.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Note: There may be some extras. We usually have a few extras made to keep on hand for warranty stuff in the future. I currently do not know if there will be any extra for sale or not. I will not know this for a few weeks. If turns out there are, I will post it here and on FB along with the procedure of attempting to get one. If there are, there won't be many as I did not plan on having extras made for sale after the pre-orders were fulfilled.... probably my bad on that call considering the amount of PM's I'm getting regarding that.

wweiss

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Note: There may be some extras. We usually have a few extras made to keep on hand for warranty stuff in the future. I currently do not know if there will be any extra for sale or not. I will not know this for a few weeks. If turns out there are, I will post it here and on FB along with the procedure of attempting to get one. If there are, there won't be many as I did not plan on having extras made for sale after the pre-orders were fulfilled.... probably my bad on that call considering the amount of PM's I'm getting regarding that.
Don’t beat yourself up. No good deed goes unpunished anyway.