• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

18350/18500 Battery Compartment Pre-Sale

LRJ88

Enlightened
As per Hogo they should be ready for shipping today but he is going to find out if they are.
Release available in only 30 HM (Henry Minutes). It's worth remembering though that HM is working in a manner unlike most other measurements in that it only moves if you're actively observing it, this is further complicated by the exact time in real-life numbers varying based on how many people are actively observing it at the same time. The formula for this is TW/AW²*²)=HM, TW being time watched and AW being active watchers. Due to the constant state of flux this leads to the formula can change based on the amount of people knowing that others are watching and the HwaS (Hogo with a Stick) factor, sometimes the additional HFR (Hogo Found Rum) factor can cause the HM to somehow time travel backwards and increase based on no other circumstances.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
They didn't all go out in a day. They are getting processed and shipped. Be patient (which I know you have been) they will all eventually be out the door.

klackey

Enlightened
So, it looks like the pre-order are going out any idea IF or when/ how any "overruns" might be made available? Still kicking myself for not doing the pre-order.

wweiss

Enlightened
Apparently you weren't kidding about holding mine till last. They've moved my remains to drawer B3. Kindly make a note of this whenever my tubes are sent out? Thank you.
The mausoleum caretaker for my section has told my remains that a shipping notification for my tubes was received by the front office. This is good. Thank you, HDS for allowing my shrunken shriveled orbs nearly two years to dark-adapt in my crypt. You are the best!