1AAA LS Mod , lots of Pics

Wurkkos

Miciobigio

Enlightened
This morning i found a little 1AAA Flashlight 3 Nichia leds, all metal and clicky switch for only 5.90 Euro ( 7$ circa ) in my local electronic shop.
There was also a 2xAAA version but was out of stock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif.
The output was dim, so i removed the circuit and the 3 leds and i noticed that a MadMax just fit perfectly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif !
After a little work on the original reflector i reassembled the flashlight and ..... nice little flashlight !
I only have a MM Cyan and a LOW Dome MadMax with a P(?) binned led so i think that with a MM+Q3 or R2 the result will be better.

The package say " Engineered in U.S." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

fa69fb00.jpg

With some friends.
fa69fabc.jpg

Disassembled
fa69fadd.jpg

The MM fits perfect !
fa69fa72.jpg

Original circuit and reflector
fa69fa48.jpg

Original reflector modded and MM
fa69fa24.jpg

Modded reflector and MM
fa69f9dc.jpg

ARC AA and 1AAA Mod
fa69f976.jpg

I was not happy with this super flood beam so i took the little lens of a LedLenser V1 Power and placed it inside the modded reflector of the 1AAA Mod , it feets nice !
The rusults are better now (the pics don't let you see this gain but you have to belive me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) but my MadMax sucks, i need to go to the Shoppe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif:

[OT] WTB FF and ARC-LS mod to accept SW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fa69f955.jpg

1AAA Mod + lens and Arc AAA-Premium
fa69f91a.jpg

[EDIT] OK ... this is not a real mod ... it is only some "Frankestain work" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ciao.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Miciobigio,

Cool! If I'm not mistaken, I am looking at some beam shots with the lights placed on an ice chest on a boat and beams reflecting off the hull liner??

- Don

Latest posts