2006 Post your flashlight photography and collection!

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just messing around with a very basic 3.2 megapixel camera (Konica-Minolta Dimage XG). Hope to move on to an SLR soon but I like small cameras though, because I believe I will carry them around more and use them more often, even if the picture quality loses to the SLR. (Better to have some shots than none)

mag50w.jpg

mag50w2.jpg

6PKT5w.jpg

flower6PKT.jpg

SF3i.jpg

Post more 'product photography' photos and other photos of your collection! :D

Last edited:

bruner

Enlightened
LEDcandle,

Nice photos...

Here's what I have. Taken with a 2mp Sony Cybershot...

Click on "Lights" in my sig for latest collection.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
haha.. nice photo and nice collection!! The cat looks like he (right?) is having a hard time picking out his EDC. Get 'im to join CPF! :lolsign:

photorob

Enlightened
Heres some random beamshots for ya:
KL4 with vitalgear Fb1 with 3.7v recharge, Inova x1 green blue, KL1 rechargable el1 body
][

photorob

Enlightened
KL4 with vitalgear Fb1 with 3.7v recharge half power, Fenix LOP, KL1 rechargable el1 body
]
KL4 with vitalgear Fb1 with 3.7v recharge, KL1 rechargable el1 body
]

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Well my 1 month CPF aniversary is coming up. So I figured I would post all the pictures of the lights I have aquired in that 1 month. Cheers.

:buddies:

All of 'em:
all.jpg

A different angle:
headabove.jpg

Here they are tunred on (flash):
headonflash.jpg

Same as above (no flash):
headon.jpg

Here are the favorites:
faves.jpg

Left to right: 2D mag mod by skillet (thrower), ElektroLumens Blaster Junior, Surefire old style 6P body with Gen2 KL3 head and a z49 tailcap, The Super Flashlight III By ARCMania (BEST LIGHT EVER!), And a ARC LSH-P soon to be modded.

Not Pictured: Custom CR2 MMMag with finned head by Ledean with TL2 white LED drop in, in it.

On Pre-order: JET-I, ARCMania Maxlite...

Well thats all the lights that I have gotten in under 1 month, plus a whole bunch of other lamps tailcaps and such things.

ENJOY!

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Mini-Moder said:
Well my 1 month CPF aniversary is coming up. So I figured I would post all the pictures of the lights I have aquired in that 1 month. Cheers.

:buddies:

*snip*

Here are the favorites:
faves.jpg

Left to right: 2D mag mod by skillet (thrower), ElektroLumens Blaster Junior, Surefire old style 6P body with Gen2 KL3 head and a z49 tailcap, The Super Flashlight III By ARCMania (BEST LIGHT EVER!), And a ARC LSH-P soon to be modded.

Not Pictured: Custom CR2 MMMag with finned head by Ledean with TL2 white LED drop in, in it.

On Pre-order: JET-I, ARCMania Maxlite...

Well thats all the lights that I have gotten in under 1 month, plus a whole bunch of other lamps tailcaps and such things.

ENJOY!

damn.. i guess when you get it you get it bad :poke: you've even got them doing parade formations for you! :naughty: :lolsign:

the only light i've bought and received this year is the HD-45 5W. i have put down a deposit for Mac's mini-HID and bought a Jet-I, but i'm definitely slowing down =P a month of unemployment didn't help much either. the rest of my lights except for the Pila GL4 were bought between Sep-Dec of 2005, though some of the customs weren't completed until this year.

I guess in keeping with the picture theme,

Here's a pic of some of the lights i currently own:

(my "frequently used lights")

(the Chameleon - my favorite light, pig not included)

(some small lights)

(of these i no longer own the caribbean)

(and finally a pic including the gladius & e2d, which i have on loan right now)

Last edited:

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of my small lights (single cell units)

SingleCell.jpg

Missing are the new Inova X1 and the Dorcy 1 Watt from Sears and other places. And Pal Lights if one considers a 9volt battery a single cell.

EV_007

Enlightened
Current Flashlight Inventory

lights_collection_front.jpg

Cateye Opti Cube 5 LED 4 AA bike light
Fenix L1P
1 AA
SureFire Z2
Combat Light- 2 123A
Streamlight ProPolymer
Luxeon LightLED 4 AA
Dorcy
Metal Gear 1 Watt Luxeon3 AAA
Maglite
MiniMag 2 AA
NR
Ultra Faser 5.0 5 LED 4 AAA bike light
Dorcy
1 AAA (1st Gen)
Dorcy
1 AAA (3rd Gen)

Just a peek at the start of my humble collection.

Last edited:

CLHC

Flashaholic
Some very interesting and bizarre pictures of illuminators here. Too bad I don't have a digital camera.

What's that setup you have for the Mag there and how-to, LEDcandle? :thinking:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow guys... I didn't check in on this thread for awhile and it's populated with lotsa nice lights! The collections look really nice... I instantly noticed beauties like the Super Flashlight III :D

That E2D is phat too!!! Nice work!!

CHC said:
What's that setup you have for the Mag there and how-to, LEDcandle? :thinking:

Hey CHC, that's my first magmod, a Ginseng Polaris clone. The Polaris doesn't seem to be getting much exposure nowadays in favour of WA bulbs.

Same concept, just that MR16s are used instead of WA bulbs and no separate Alu reflector is needed since the MR16s come with reflectors.

You've seen my MagDDL thread; it's built with the same principles. A batt holder, kiu socket, borofloat lens etc.... :)

PM me anytime if u need more info!

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice, colubrid. The snake one especially! Very artistically done and I love the silver/white icy look of the whole pic. :goodjob: