2007 Post your flashlight photography and collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willabbott

Newly Enlightened
:D Green, if we can't get everyone together for a meetup, I think you and I should, and will dig out the camera gear, and get some nice shots of yours and my lights... or try to anyways ;)

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what I have collected so far. I have a Dereelight CL1H V3.0 on the way also. The first picture is of the whole hand held collection as listed in my signature. The second picture is of my babies. I have a couple headlamps, a RR K2 lantern, and and LOD CE on my key chain that are not pictured.

collectiondu8.jpg

My Babies...
sfsmi7.jpg

Last edited:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once I get my nova-super II back from Scott,hmm:thinking: I will have to pay him first then post my pics.Also I will not be on dial up from 25-10-2007.:D quicker downloads.:whistle:until then guys:wave:.CPF RULES OK!

Willabbott

Newly Enlightened
Been wanting to do some more photos especially since getting my Kromas, here's a bit of eye candy I came up with in about 15mins worth of experimenting, my favorite of about 7 attempts at varying light, etc.

Kroma and Kroma MilSpec

kromas.jpg

mr.squatch

Enlightened
Most of the kids in the family and the rest of the fam. Couple lights and couple toys missing.

DSCN8091.jpg

DSCN8110.jpg

Can you tell the edc's from the others? haha

g

Willabbott

Newly Enlightened
They are actually part of a display, the 2 stands pictured along with 2 larger stands for larger lights (M3 and up) go on 2 aluminum rails that are connected in the center... the blocks form the ends, it forms kind of a V shape... I took it all apart to have it all separate... They aren't exactly for sale... I tried to buy more, but the rep told me they are "free" based on your yearly sales, we qualified for anything, this old one was just sitting in the closet unused...

Illum

Flashaholic
They are actually part of a display, the 2 stands pictured along with 2 larger stands for larger lights (M3 and up) go on 2 aluminum rails that are connected in the center... the blocks form the ends

ah....so thats where Surefire Legos got their name from:naughty:

my collections not as big and versatile as some of you guys....yes you, the ones with chrome this and titanium that:thumbsup::twothumbs
heres a couple more....digital macro function again:grin2:

whats currently on hand and the rest have disappeared :rolleyes:

Team Member

Enlightened
This is just my Surefires, there are also a couple of [email protected] around and some other lights. But for now I´m in to SF :thumbsup:

surefiresii5.jpg

Sorry for the crapy pic, it´s taken with my cellphone :oops:

BSBG

Enlightened
Here's my Milkyspit ML-1, Headless ML-1, and modded KL4 on a Leef 1x18650 body:

SFMSmod006.jpg

robbydob

Newly Enlightened
Nice looking collection there Rob! I knew you were a fan of the Surefire from previous posts and now I know why.....hands on experience!

rob

Status
Not open for further replies.