2007 Surefire Catalog & Lineup

HistoryChannel

Enlightened
SF 2007 Catalog

Just FYI - I ordered 2 catalogs from the SF web and got the 07 catalogs in about a week each time.

Awesome catalog. Best one yet I think. Order one before they run out!

Re: SF 2007 Catalog

I got mine from a friend who stopped by the Surefire factory. I agree it's the best catalog ever. It even discloses that the guy in the dark cave is using a Surefire M6 Guardian along with two helmet-mounted X200 weaponlights. I went and bought two M6's and an L2 from Steven. Best investment in personal safety ever. I love them! I've gone on three long solo night hikes now in the deep mountain woods and my M6 is still on its original 6-pack.

:popcorn:

HistoryChannel

Enlightened

Also can try your local brick and mortar SF dealer. They usually have or can get the 2007 Catalog.

It's amazing, the evolution. I have every catalog from their first to now and this one is beautiful.

Size15's

Flashaholic

iapyx said:
What about Cree lights? Are those mentioned in the new catalogue?
Not exactly - Due to how early SHOT Show 2007 was this year there was not time to get more accurate and finalised details on SureFire's new Cree XR-E lights before the catalogs had to go to print.

InfidelCastro

Banned

Somebody offered to send me a SF calendar, but I never received one. Can you order one off of the site?

Is the L4 still in the 2007 catalog? That would mean they are still using Lux5's in some things.

InfidelCastro said:
Somebody offered to send me a SF calendar, but I never received one. Can you order one off of the site?

Is the L4 still in the 2007 catalog? That would mean they are still using Lux5's in some things.

Yes, the Surefire L4 is still in the 2007 catalog. The Surefire L2 is also in there, and both use the 5-Watt Luxeon LED's.
5-WattLED.jpg

I just got my Surefire L2 from Steven this past week, and I used it last night on a four-hour solo night hike in the deep mountain woods.

Its high-beam output is unbelievably pure white and very powerful. At one point I thought to myself, "this thing gives off more useful lumens than my previous Princeton Tec Shockwave II dive light!!"

Last edited:

MikeF

Enlightened

I requested a catalog a while ago, and I think it must have been the 2006 version because that's what arrived last month. I can't find a place on the SF site to request the 2007 versions. Would an email to CS work to get the 2007 Catalogs?

Size15's

Flashaholic

iapyx said:
Anyone who knows if there might come a Cree update for the SF U2?
SureFire stated at SHOT Show 2007 that they do not know how to proceed with updating the U2/L5/L6/L7 since the Cree XR-E LED produces too-tight a beam.

pete7226

Enlightened

Surefire will not be mailing any 2007 catalogs anymore until they correct some errors. Those that received 2007 catalogs have some errors in them and they have stopped sending them out. They didn't say what it was, but thats what they told me after waiting for 2 separate catalogs I ordered over the phone. I spoke to them this past Friday.

Illum

Flashaholic

HistoryChannel said:
Just FYI - I ordered 2 catalogs from the SF web

:huh2: Surefires web still has the 2006 catalogs on it, how did you order one off of it if it hasnt been updated?

InfidelCastro

Banned

Size15's said:
SureFire stated at SHOT Show 2007 that they do not know how to proceed with updating the U2/L5/L6/L7 since the Cree XR-E LED produces too-tight a beam.

I assume that's a typo you made Al, but the L5 is still being updated with a Cree right?

Size15's

Flashaholic

No not a typo - I mean the current L5 (reflector, LuxeonV) will not be having an XR-E replacement (L5 & U2 reflectors are the same)

The new L5 features a completely redesigned bezel looking nothing like the KL3/KL5 in style. This KX5 bezel features an XR-E behind a new TIR optic.

SureFire are replacing the KL5 bezel with the KX5 bezel. So I'd say the L5 / KL5 is being replaced rather than updated but it's all semantics (updated/replaced/redesigned etc). The new L5 will have a whole new bezel.

Al

KROMATICS

Enlightened

pete7226 said:
Surefire will not be mailing any 2007 catalogs anymore until they correct some errors. Those that received 2007 catalogs have some errors in them and they have stopped sending them out. They didn't say what it was, but thats what they told me after waiting for 2 separate catalogs I ordered over the phone. I spoke to them this past Friday.

FS: Very Rare Surefire 2007 Prototype Catalog

:lolsign: