2008 Post your Flashlight photography and collection.

hamheart

Enlightened
here is my families collection

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4564-1.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg
IMG_4572.jpg

sorry about the panoramic i only have two of the the two bulb surefires

hamheart

Enlightened
Updated Collection as of November 17, 2008
Tb.jpg
McGizmo.jpg
MOreOddsEnds.jpg
OddsEnds.jpg

holy sh*^ that is F*&^%$# amazing, that IS the winning collection maybe not with numbers but with style
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

cruisemissile

Enlightened
Updated Collection as of November 17, 2008
Tb.jpg
McGizmo.jpg
MOreOddsEnds.jpg
OddsEnds.jpg

Did I mention this pic makes me tingly??
love em..!
excuse the question, do these works of art have names?
I can only recognize/name one, the Gatlight in the lower right.

perhaps a guide to identify these?
and what kind of work are you in afford all these babies.?

streetmaster

Enlightened
I see quite a few big pics that obviously exceed the 800x800 maximum picture dimension. Should these be resized to conform to the rules, or is this particular thread exempt, hence the "Flashlight Photography" title? If so, I'd like to edit my post above to include a higher resolution image.

I'm wondering which posts have the oversized pictures? :shrug:

And no, oversized pictures aren't allowed here either.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm wondering which posts have the oversized pictures? :shrug:

And no, oversized pictures aren't allowed here either.
Whoops you're right, the one's I thought were oversized at first were just two smaller ones linked side-by-side giving the illusion of one image. I've edited my post to reflect my mistake. :huh:

streetmaster

Enlightened
Whoops you're right, the one's I thought were oversized at first were just two smaller ones linked side-by-side giving the illusion of one image. I've edited my post to reflect my mistake. :huh:

Usually if someone does post an over sized pic, a mod catches it and either informs the person or changes it to a link.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

jasonck08

Flashlight Enthusiast
My goodness... and some of my friends think I have a lot. Some of you guys have 100+ of NICE lights.

I have no more than a dozen. Mostly DX lights and maglites and then a power on board HID.

I woud hate to see peoples battery collection!

mr.squatch

Enlightened
I started to post up some photos I had earlier in the year, but after looking at them, half the lights are gone now, and I have at least twice as many new ones. Maybe I'll wait for the 2009 thread :twothumbs

Also, I vote for an "add in a photo of your batteries" clause for the 09 thread as well.

Just wow, I'd looked thru this thread earlier in the year, but having gone back thru the whole thing, it really is amazing. I had my gf look at a select few pics too, in an effort to shut her up. Lol, I kinda doubt it's gonna work. Wish me luck. :p

g