• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2D, 3D, 4D Tri-Bore For Sale and MAG Head Finning Available

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2D-3DTri-Bore For Sale

No response to emails in 24 hrs, 4 posts to user name, no paypal = cold feet.

Looked around this site for the proper etiquette on backing out of a committment to buy and found none, so I'm out.

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened

Jimjones3630 I have not received any emails from you. I would like everybody to use only the email address that I provided on the first post. This is my first sell thread and I am finding out that there is a lot to learn, but I am solving problems as they arise and things will get better. I do have a full time job and the only chance that I have to look at my emails and pm's is in the evenings after I get off of work. I am starting with a clean slate. Everything that is available is on the first post. Please email me if interested.

Action

Enlightened

Jesus is a good guy. I just got 2 4D tri-bores from him, very nice work and easy to deal with over email.

Just as a suggestion Jesus, if you have not already done so, turn off your PM account here at CPF and that forces everyone to use your email account. People here use PM first (if its available) and email second.

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jesus,

you might try adjusting any junk mail filter you might have. Someone sent me your current email address several weeks ago when I had a wtb tri-bore thread. I didn't receive an answer then either.

Best wishs on the sale Jim

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened
I charge $25.00 + shipping for finning.

If you supply the hosts, the price to tri-bore is:

$35.00 + shipping for a 2D
$45.00 + shipping for a 3D
$65.00 + shipping for a 4D

Jesus Hernandez

Enlightened
bumpit.gif

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Jesus, with all the confusion, and people in/out...it would be best if you would post a person's name next to each item marked as -SOLD- so we could figure out what's available.

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Just FYI...I ordered one a few weeks ago and got it pretty quickly (about 6 days if I remember) especially considering I wanted a color Jesus did not have listed as already done. He was nice enough to run out to the store and buy the color I wanted, bore it out and then pack it up in a manner that I can only describe as " The best damn packing job I have ever seen for a flashlight ". It was wrapped in that netting to prevent scratching, and then foam blocks with special cutouts were used on the head and tail end and then put into a box that was the same size as the foam blocks to prevent rolling or any kind of movement in the box. Short of a guillotine, I think the light was pretty safe.

Top notch boring job, top notch packaging, fast delivery. A+ in my book.