35W HID $250

B

Brightchild

Newly Enlightened
I recently received a 35W HID spotlight, for which I have very little use. I am more of a surefire fanatic, and having a spotlight this large is not especially useful. I'm sure someone here was dissapointed this christmas and would like this, so I'm offering it here first for $250 shipped. I'm not sure what brand it is, or if it even is a brand, but I'll post as much information about it as I can. Sorry no pics here, but if you email me I will be glad to send some.

The lights below have almost the same body as the one I have:
i516326sq04.jpg

Only, mine has a grey body and says HID on the side. Also, the specs shown above have no relation to the HID light I have.

The light has an internal 12v battery (lasts for over an hour) a charging cord for car/truck cigarette lighter and an AC cord. The light is about 2 feet long, with an 11" Diameter reflector. The power switch is water proof, but I'm not sure whether the entire light is meant to be as well. I took the light out of the box and charged it once fully, which allowed me to use it for over an hour, although it turns itself off if it is left on for a long time and gets hot.

As far as payment goes, I can work out pretty much anything although paypal would be easiest, just send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

Also, if anyone wants to trade a smaller light for this one, I'd be glad to work that out as well. I'm mostly interested in surefires (I've got an e2d, a 6p, and an 8ax)

More posts to come!

PoliceScannerMan

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Youve got a Costco HID that originally sold for around $75.00.
hidlight.jpg

This same light is availible on www.harborfreight.com for $129.99 +
8.99 S&H.

DSC00763.jpg

:whistle:

-PSM

Last edited:
B

Brightchild

Newly Enlightened
That's the one, thanks!
I was told it was sold for around $250, but if it's only $140 then it's worth keeping.

PoliceScannerMan

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Brightchild said:
That's the one, thanks!
I was told it was sold for around $250, but if it's only $140 then it's worth keeping.

Definatley! :thumbsup: