Wurkkos

3AA to D adaptor

vicv

So.......make sure you look over your adapters when you receive them to make sure they are in a parallel configuration like you wanted.....lol.
That 3 cell bulb was real bright for a split second!

Dave_H

Good warning. I also have a round 3xAA series-wired holder with opposite-end contacts, which exactly fits in a D position. Good idea to label these holders. What were they thinking! Same caution goes for 14500 Lithium cells and AA's, don't mix them up.

Dave

vicv

And another 3 cell krypton bulb gos to heaven from my carelessness. Tried to see how well 2x 21700s fit in a 3c mag lengthwise. They do. Unfortunately I didn't realize the button was on. I guess checking seemed too boring for me?
That bulb didn't like 7.2V very much when the ano free area of the tailcap touched the battery tube accidentally.

xxo

So.......make sure you look over your adapters when you receive them to make sure they are in a parallel configuration like you wanted.....lol.
That 3 cell bulb was real bright for a split second!
The parallel ones will have all 3 AA cells pointing + up with all of the 3 springs on the bottom of the adapter. I like to test them with one AA cell - if they run on 1 AA, I know they're not series adapters.

vicv

Exactly I should have clarified. I think it's funny. I do hate to lose the bulbs though but I have more. And they last forever even pushed by 4 cells

Latest posts