• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3rd Run: Custom Reamed Camless Reflectors

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
sounds good to me
icon10.gif

737mech

Enlightened
I sent litho123 a PM on his CPFMP account asking about these reflectors. Hopefully we will hear from him soon.

:mecry:

billgill

Newly Enlightened
Litho123,

I see this run is closed to new participants, when would the next run be starting or how would I be able to get one of these prized reflectors? I'm interested in buying;

1 MOP 0.377" for WA bulbs &
1 MOP 0.650" for LED/ stock bulb?

Many Thanks,

Ben

mag623

Newly Enlightened
Any chance I could get my 0.550 drilled to a 0.650? When will the reflectors be shipped?

Scattergun

Enlightened
MAG623
They are already reamed and ready... don´t know if they have been sent to Litho or not though.
Would be fun knowing a little more about these reflectors:confused:

Scattergun

Enlightened
Is it just me or is this thread too long, filled with questions never answered? It´s been almost two weeks since the reflectors were finished, and no word whatsoever about shipping or at least transfer to Litho for shipping.
We started this in May.... I´ve bought three KD reflectors during this timeperiod, at around the same cost as this one.
I want this reflector, and I know it´s worth it and `ll wait as long as it takes, -but I honestly think we deserve some updates on when they are due to be shipped!

Scattergun

Enlightened
I still have not heard from Litho123.

Mac

And subsequently the reflectors have not left your place? I think you have done your best to keep us informed Mac! Thank you!

737mech

Enlightened
Hey mac if I pay you for shipping will you send me the 2 MOP P7 reflectors I paid for ? Figured I would ask.:eek:

Scattergun

Enlightened
Same goes for me... I paid for one MOP with .650 hole...
How much for direct shipping? :poke:

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
i was thinkin the same:

1X SMO 0.450" for Phillips 5761 sized bulbs

1X LOP for standard size 377" for WA bulbs

for me!

do you think we will get a refund from lito:)

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The reflectors are still with me. Sorry guys but these are not my reflectors to ship.

Mac