• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3x16650 Rechrgeable $urefire M6 By Fivemega

b29driver

Newly Enlightened
b29driver sent:

Mr flashmack
:paypal:
$48 for:
#97 M6 3x16650 battery holder plus shipping.

b29driver

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Fivemega. I received the battery holder. It works great after I forfeited my man card and read the installation instructions. :thumbsup:

At first glance a man would be tempted to install it backwards, which of course, will not light up an LED. :crackup:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
At first glance a man would be tempted to install it backwards, which of course, will not light up an LED. :crackup:

That's why you need to read instruction.
fivemega said:
insert red marked battery holder to head side then install white plastic spacer, finally install tail cap.

However, I am glad it works for you and usefull. :twothumbs

Last edited:

FrankH.

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for:
#12 3x16650 battery holder kit = $42
and International shipping = $14
total = $ 56

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arrived a few days ago,

Looks great FM, thanks again for a great product!

[emoji41][emoji106]

Fibo

Newly Enlightened
I will take Nr 17 and 18: 84 Dollar
an int Shipping: 12 Dollar

96 Dollar send in a Minute :)

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
I am going to be running one of these holders with Keeppowers 2500mah 16650's, but I have a few questions please.

I'm having a very hard time deciding between running either a Lumens Factory HO-M6R or their IMR-M6 lamps.

1. Will there be a difference in the color temperature between these two lamps? Although I want maximum output from my M6, I am concerned that using the IMR-M6 bulb will cause the 16650's voltage to sag more, resulting in a lower color temperature. Will be HO-M6R run better/whiter on the Keeppower 16650's?

2. How hard will the IMR-M6 bulb be on the lifespan of these cells? Would the HO-M6R lamp be more forgiving on the cells?

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm having a very hard time deciding between running either a Lumens Factory HO-M6R or their IMR-M6 lamps.

According to this, HO-M6R is 10.8 volt, 2.1 Amp bulb.
3 Keeppower 16650 can easily provide this kind of current while holding voltage as close as bulb requirements. So there is no problem at all and run time will be little over an hour.
Voltage of IMR M6 bulb is pretty close to HO-M6 and current draw is little more.
Since above batteries can still provide up to 3 Amps, therefore IMR-M6 will be brighter but not noticeable yellower.
If brightness is your main goal, IMR-M6 is your choice and of course, less run time.

Last edited:

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
According to this, HO-M6R is 10.8 volt, 2.1 Amp bulb.
3 Keeppower 16650 can easily provide this kind of current while holding voltage as close as bulb requirements. So there is no problem at all and run time will be little over an hour.

Hello FiveMega. Thank you for the response. What is your opinion on running the IMR-M6?

EDIT: Response above answered my question. Thanks again.

Last edited:

ifyfe

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for:
#22 3x16650 battery holder kit = $42
and International shipping = $14
total = $ 56

Thanks!

Latest posts