4Sevens Banner Light?

jugg2

Enlightened
Hey guys!

Whats up with the 4Sevens hexagonal 18k lumen light thing? I keep seeing it on the banner and it looks like a real produced light but I havent seen one for sale on their site...

Why must they torture me with the tiny scrolling banner haha?

Caleb Wilson

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why? You need a low lumen light for your nightly walks with the dog? :devil:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, it's like any other abuse, do it often enough and they'll get used to it...

jugg2

Enlightened
It would just be a sick light to own haha! Backup headlights for the car might could be justification haha? It's way thicker than I expected though... Wonder what the runtimes and stuff are? And price of course!

Thanks for the link! Now Im drooling even more!

Caleb Wilson

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking about getting one to use specifically for those late night trips to the bathroom, overkill guys?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking about getting one to use specifically for those late night trips to the bathroom, overkill guys?

Nah, you wanna make sure you don't pee on the seat. Mama gets pi$$ed when you do...absolutely justified getting one I would say.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Oh, it's like any other abuse, do it often enough and they'll get used to it...

A bit O/T bur relevent...I did a lighting test with my huge strobes in front of my studio, about 0300, a few years ago, and I did not even think, the lights are brighter than the sun, and were visible in the night sky for miles.

Owners of neighboring businesses came back to see what was wrong. Just a wireless light meter and radio slave test.

So this light from 4Sevens may produce some wonder, but nothing like 12 2400ws strobes in the clear desert night sky!

NWLumenoob

Newly Enlightened
(Do you need a low lumens light when walking the dog?)

I most certainly do! :devil: I'd use it, too. It might vaporize my poor dogs though, they're pretty small. There's a good two block section of my neighborhood where the streetlights constantly cycle off.

Last edited: