4sevens EX10 (1xCR123A) and D10 (1xAA), ETA end of June - Teaser pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
4sevens did not start this thread. All he did was pop in and give a little trickle of information since everyone was begging for details. I'm sorry you find the way this has been handled is unacceptable, but please note that someone found a pre-order that wasn't supposed to be leaked out and that the product hasn't actually even been announced yet.

4sevens just rolled with the punches and decided to release a few tidbits to tide you guys over until he is ready to officially announce the new products, as a favor to CPFers who are a large part of his customer base. Maybe next time it would be better if he didn't say anything.

I was amongst the few people to get a sneak peek, so I can dispel some misconceptions but I am not going to spoil it for everyone. :)
Please ignore the complaint posts about info being leaked. As you can tell it's a landslide in favor of anything we can find out.

In response to those not wanting to read leaked info:
Maybe next time it would be better if they didn't read it. :nana:

Please keep up with the D10/EX10 tidbits! :thumbsup:

Now can someone show me a link the D10 so I can pre-order?

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
This thread is hilarious. The complainers, nitpickers and believers are all present and accounted for. We are all relatively-free in this country and can decide for ourselves whether or not we want to pre-order a light based on extremely little information.

Just a thought: How many pre-orders do you suppose there would have been for the iPhone, if it were allowed, prior to it's introduction? Why? Manufacturer reputation, perhaps?

orcinus

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could say that for nearly any web shop item you haven't seen with your own eyes. There were teaser shots posted in this thread. A lot of people are making their preorders based on them.

BlueBirdTS

Newly Enlightened
Sounds interesting. I'll have to hold out on my L1D purchase until we hear more info.

kapitan88

Newly Enlightened
i just hate this non-sense forum!!! I wish i hadnt browsed this, ever! :paypal:

hope to receive this light in time for my birthday. hehehe

gunga

Flashaholic
:paypal:

Couldn't resist, besides, if there is a major dislike, I can always cancel or sell the lights...

Yep, I'm ordering based on reputation and teasers alone, but Fenix Store and 4x7's has always steered me right. So let's take the plunge!

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Anyone know about Fenix EX10 (1xCR123A) and D10 (1xAA)?

I hope the D10 is a headlamp... :takeit:

Me too, I just got the little zebra light today and frankly, I'm disappointed with the output.

Cute light but too dim for my taste which brings me to something I posted here some time ago, I wanted to find someone that would BUILD ME a headlamp but I had no replies.

George

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what we have learned in this topic I am hoping this is another step towards the perfect EDC.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

I seem to recall that 7777 doesn't have a digital camera. Not sure though but if he doesn't he better find one or else:xyxgun: :nana:

I've got a killer camera, Nikon D3. Send it to me and I'll shoot it. Maybe I should add that I have the perfect product shoot lenses too and a killer macro lens for those close ups...are you listening 7777?

I would of course trade you for products :)

Last edited:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's the funny bit. I could totally pulling your leg but since I can't tell you anything you can't verify that I have any inside information!

Quit screwing around pal. I live right next to a RABBIT farm....think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.