4sevens EX10 (1xCR123A) and D10 (1xAA), ETA end of June - Teaser pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Nice set of pics Wade. I think this will be a winner!
Presently at 100%:)

1 thing, where is the SS bezel on light #3? Mmmmmmm
Someone didn't get a pic after the change I guess.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the pic beeboy02 - confirms some things I thought after visiting the NDI site.

When or where did it get confirmed that this is MCU controlled? As I said with the new Liteflux LF5XT - this is likely a new wave that will catch on as it's a great idea. Hopefully this has the MCU and if so that would likely indicate a multi-mode light.

carrot

Flashaholic
No matter how many pics you guys get from this guy taking a leak, there's still surprises to be had. :)

In fact I'd go so far as to say the leaked pictures tell very little.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Okay - I didn't get that far before the reply above. However AW's RCR123's are known to be a bit lower in capacity than some others - great cells but slightly less capacity partly due to the size being kept to match the primary size. Some slightly longer and fatter RCR123's do put out more current. Also based on your chart it looks more like a roughly 25% to 30% better output but not 50%.

You could argue that AW makes proper sized cells, and claiming that "over sized" RCR123's with more capacity are not true RCR123's, and should not be treated as such. Capacity claims of other manufacturers are also usually highly over rated, and don't test to what's on the wrapper.

Delta

Enlightened
The one kinda looks like a Civictor....

I'm glad 4Sevens picked them up. Looks like them and TADgear had a falling out. I liked the looks of the last one they just put out. Never was intrested in the other...seems like a goofy UI to me, esp being so used to Fenix's as I am.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Thanks for the pic beeboy02 - confirms some things I thought after visiting the NDI site.

When or where did it get confirmed that this is MCU controlled? As I said with the new Liteflux LF5XT - this is likely a new wave that will catch on as it's a great idea. Hopefully this has the MCU and if so that would likely indicate a multi-mode light.

47's said it's MCU upthread

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
In fact I'd go so far as to say the leaked pictures tell very little.

Shhhhh! OMG! They are going to realize 4sevens made an inside deal with Cree to release the first light with a X-MC emitter that will produce 400 lumens out the front of these lights in burst mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.