4sevens EX10 (1xCR123A) and D10 (1xAA), ETA end of June - Teaser pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Enlightened
He's busy moving all his Non Fenix torches to :

http://www.4sevens.com/

Hmmm.....I wonder if he is going to kill the Fenix-Store name and just keep it as a forwarding address for the next year...

Either way, it looks like it's going to be sweet!!

You can't have a grand opening without a contest or giveaway! *AHEM*

:popcorn:

importculture

Newly Enlightened
so I found something interesting.....

http://www.4sevens.com/

and

http://www.nitecoreusa.com/

That's an amazing find. Thanks for posting it you're awesome. I don't usually give in to hype but I ordered both. Now giving serious consideration to ordering more. I wonder how 4sevens is feeling. I hope the lights can match all the expectations.

Are we holding too high of hopes for what these lights will offer? I mean, for $59 it puts it in the general price range as a P1D/P2D/L1D. Plus the fact that it is a custom made light means manufacturing costs may be higher as it is not mass produced like Fenix lights. Could it possibly be on the same level as the Nitecore Defender (which is about $20 more). It surely can't be on the same level as the Novatac though could it?

So maybe we will just get a solid light with a few unique features but on the same overal level as a P1D/P2D/L1D....here's to hoping for even more!

I'm thinking the same thing. I don't think we can expect too much from a custom light at this price point unless 4sevens has some connections where he could get manufacturing costs down. Trying to take this to heart but I'm still hoping for something amazing. The suspense is growing.

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Guys, this is like a lottery! You are currently prepaying on a light you know very little about, for all you know it could be the next Civictor V1! Or you could get something very, very cool.

The only solid info you have basically describes every other light on the market, and the silver "button," which for all you know could be a flourish or accent that makes it look cooler.

But as with everything I say, my sigline runs true. "Collector and distributor of (mis)information."

I can ease your minds on one thing though... because 4sevens does not plan on delivering junk.

Zeige

Enlightened
I think a psychologist could spend weeks analyzing this thread........

1st lets examine the "carrot" at first glace it looked kinda fruity.....then we thought it might just be nuts......after further review and in conclusions its just a brain dead vegetable.:oops: J/K

4sevens we need more info, I think were going crazy :D

SilentK

Enlightened
he is going to rack up sooooo much cash then he is going to tell us what it is. it will be some single cell aa minimag with huge ingraving saying 7777. it will put out as much as a maglite solitare too. it will be awesome :eek:oo:

ackbar

Enlightened
it looks like Fenix-store/nitecoreUSA and 4Sevens.com all share the same product database. hmm.. that could come in useful.. :D

7Freeman

Newly Enlightened
com on 4sevens, somemor einfo pleeeeaze!
ex10 with 16340 and p7.
d10 on nimh with rebel 100?!

oh please break the silents, äääääh i mean the loudness... *g*

astrotec

Newly Enlightened
well i guess i will make a note of this as i read a lot and don't always chime in and i will let my wallet do the talking...
used to think 4sevens was a good guy... prolly still is, but
my money will go there no longer.
sorry, no pic? no sale !!!...

jmho

astrotec:sick2:

carrot

Flashaholic
well i guess i will make a note of this as i read a lot and don't always chime in and i will let my wallet do the talking...
used to think 4sevens was a good guy... prolly still is, but
my money will go there no longer.
sorry, no pic? no sale !!!...

jmho

astrotec:sick2:
4sevens did not start this thread. All he did was pop in and give a little trickle of information since everyone was begging for details. I'm sorry you find the way this has been handled is unacceptable, but please note that someone found a pre-order that wasn't supposed to be leaked out and that the product hasn't actually even been announced yet.

4sevens just rolled with the punches and decided to release a few tidbits to tide you guys over until he is ready to officially announce the new products, as a favor to CPFers who are a large part of his customer base. Maybe next time it would be better if he didn't say anything.

I was amongst the few people to get a sneak peek, so I can dispel some misconceptions but I am not going to spoil it for everyone. :)

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it weren't for the mention of 500 units i may jump on the pre-sale sans info... But since there is plenty of stock I see no harm in waiting for details..

LEDdicted

Newly Enlightened
My big dilemma is deciding which one to preorder....

I already know the answer most of you will throw at me:nana:. Unfortunately my flashlight fund is very low and barely allows the purchase of just one.

carrot

Flashaholic
com on 4sevens, somemor einfo pleeeeaze!
ex10 with 16340 and p7.
d10 on nimh with rebel 100?!

oh please break the silents, äääääh i mean the loudness... *g*
Sorry, no. Both lights have roughly the same specs besides battery type.

garageguy

Newly Enlightened
I couldn't resist any longer, had to preorder. Coming from 4sevens it has got to be good. He knows what we like.

Status
Not open for further replies.