$5 turtlelight 1 at radio shack, hurry until Oct 31st

Azreal911

Enlightened
Actually it's rebranded into their own just like the dorcy one did. Oh yeah and this offer is only available in canada (i think). sorry to lead you guys on.

http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/feature.aspx?language=en-CA

go to the link and print out the coupon and go to any radio shack and pick it up for 5 bucks. i bought two just to take the bulb from one and put it into my 4C mag as a neat verrrrry long burning light with a very tiny hotspot.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amazing what an LED bulb in a Mag-Lite can do, isn't it?? I have a 2D Mag and got the Versalux PR-2 LED bulb for it. I am very pleased with the result.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you saying its possible to simply pull the LED bulb from this light and put it in a 2D Mag Lite?

Interesting!

Azreal911

Enlightened
if you put it into a 2 d you'll have to pump the voltage up to around 6volts. that bulb was designed for 6 volts. it works great in my 4c mag. just don't use it camping cause it doesn't give out alot of light. but if you take the head of the flashlight off. then you have a candle that lasts probably around 500 hrs or more. heh. oh yeah in case yer wondering the bulb is PR based so you can put it into any pr based 4 cell flashlight.