Sold/Expired 6 shooter / little monster titanium and tritium creations

DKlaser

Don't know honestly. They just decided to stop making them. Not sure why.

DKlaser

Are these sold out or are they still available? Thanks in advance!

Jeff

I make them as ordered. I do have one 6 shooter with green / ice blue trits ready to be final machined right now though. Anything else or variation will have to be made as requested.

malakye666

What's new do you think you could go bigger than the magnum. And would you try a ring maybe. Ring jewelery ring.

Last edited:

mpshake

Hello, I am interested in purchasing one of your Titanium Tritium Six Shooter Lanterns. Thought it might be a cool zipper pull. I prefer green in a Titanium case, the last post I found where you were selling them said you had a four section model, that would be fine for me. I just signed up so I guess this will be my first post, I don't think I have PM approval yet, maybe if I post two more times. Do you have a website where people can go look at your products? I don't have a PayPal Acct. so I'm thinkin there must be another form of payment available? Where are you located, in the USA or another country? my user name is mpshake...

[email protected]

Nice work! It's too bad the spheres are gone. I have an 18mm orange that I cast into clear resin.

You ought to make something that incorporates a reflector and lens to magnify the light output. They would be good for nightlights.

DKlaser

Hi guys, it's been a while. I am currently not making these. I have recieved a ton of email asking about them and I just don't have the time to make them right now. I am however going to pass along the info to another maker that I really admire the work of and will pass your info along to him as well. Maybe one day I can pick these back up but its not today.

sledhead

CPF Supporter
Hi guys, it's been a while. I am currently not making these. I have recieved a ton of email asking about them and I just don't have the time to make them right now. I am however going to pass along the info to another maker that I really admire the work of and will pass your info along to him as well. Maybe one day I can pick these back up but its not today.

Hopefully time frees up for you. Thanks for all your creations.......some of the best around!