• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 6 shooter / little monster titanium and tritium creations

DKlaser

Enlightened
I can get them for $75 if you want just the sphere that's the price + shipping. Otherwise, if you want a creation that includes one of these that really depends on what you want. I sold the sphere lights for $400 total each.

DKlaser

Enlightened
Hey DK, should you come across any other spheres in trade or sale, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line. I've been searching for some for over a year now, and apparently I just missed the last two that B@rt found in his desk drawer last week because I don't check in here super often. :(:(:( It's for a gift for my fiancé that I designed. Since you do fabrication work as well I'd be interested in talking to you about the rest of the project if either you or I could track one down. Thanks!

If you are still looking please contact sio2ga, he has a 11mm green sphere for sale.

DKlaser

Enlightened
the 18mm orange spheres are at least 2 years old. I am guessing closer to 3.

h34me

Newly Enlightened
hmmph. i dunno, i'd take it for $40. don't mean to offend, just putting it out there.

stingray3

Enlightened
DK...I will take a nine shooter magnum, all ice blue 3.5x25mm, high polished, with the six shooter stem on the end please.

Edit: Paypal sent...Thanks.

Last edited:

Lantern32

Enlightened
I love the look of those lanterns! Quite ironic my name is lantern haha. Sadly, I am not sure how to justify a 300 dollar lantern to my family!! hmmm

WaywardLemon

Newly Enlightened
I can get them for $75 if you want just the sphere that's the price + shipping. Otherwise, if you want a creation that includes one of these that really depends on what you want. I sold the sphere lights for $400 total each.

I'll take just the sphere, I already have something I have been waiting to put a sphere in. Send me the info please!

Lantern32

Enlightened
Do you sell any empty lanterns? Any empty lanterns in possibly steel, stainless steel?

DKlaser

Enlightened
Orders up! The finish on the larger lantern is stone wash if anyone is ever interested in that finish.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php