• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 6 shooter / little monster titanium and tritium creations

stingray3

Enlightened
I dont mind saying this again....I have had alot of different tritium lanterns in my collection. But these lanterns are the best made by far to date that I have seen yet. All the pics in this thread show you all the superior quality, craftsmanship, and absolute beauty that you get. They are a drop dead knockout lantern when you see one in person. :thumbsup:

DKlaser

Enlightened
Cant wait to sent this one to you.... with the correct trits of course!

67030ee60626c58d4e6c2866d2b00e0e.jpg

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like said in my previous post. Dimensions (height and diameter). Thanks.

DKlaser

Enlightened
It varies and not every piece is exactly the same. I put certain things in the photos to show size. I'm hesitant to post exact dimensional details for a variety of reasons. Sorry.

stingray3

Enlightened
Thanks....The GITD bands came with the flashlight from the maker.

You can order some from here......http://lumensfactory.com/online_shop...14&sid=&page=1

But I have to tell you that I ordered some from there and when it comes to the glow they are not as bright at all as the ones that came with the light. Matter of fact they are more of a yellowish color than green. There orange non glowing bands are very nice though.

jetjet28

Newly Enlightened
Thanks....The GITD bands came with the flashlight from the maker.

You can order some from here......http://lumensfactory.com/online_shop...14&sid=&page=1

But I have to tell you that I ordered some from there and when it comes to the glow they are not as bright at all as the ones that came with the light. Matter of fact they are more of a yellowish color than green. There orange non glowing bands are very nice though.

Thanks for the info! I'll check them out.

ihateyou

Newly Enlightened
Hey, I'm new here... someone posted on Insta a picture of one of your lanterns and i was impressed they are awesome looking:thumbsup:. Was looking to get a mega lantern with the 9 trits in green.