• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B by Fivemega

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
(AVAILABLE)

(S 6x18500)

(GRAND MEGALENNIUM-B)

I6stfgJ.jpg

Gt1uwKK.jpg

Grey 2" head is included and comes with flashlight.

NO RESERVATION

Please Read Completely

YOU WON'T BE IN LIST BEFORE YOU PAY

And one more creation from FiveMega.
HA Serial 6x18500 body / tail cap / Bi-Pin which is improved version of M6. These are CNC machined body, tail cap with built in Bi-Pin socket from US made solid 6061 aircraft aluminum alloy which is also machined, anodized and assembled in United States.
Mil spec HA body is only 3mm fatter than original M6 and little longer to accomodate six 18500 which is connected in series to overdrive low cost 12 volt, 35 watt G4 bulb.
These bulbs are very low cost and readily available.
These are longer version 3x18650 Megalennium-B but designed for 6x18500 batteries connected in series and will take pictured and included 2" head or any $urefire M6/M4 KT-4 head.
Included 2" head comes with reflector, bezel, Pyrex lens and orings.
Color of HA is very similar to M6 (greenish gray) or HA black, no other shape and no other option are or will be available.
Takes 6 protected 18500 connected in series for total of 22.2 volt or 5 IMR18500 (18.5 volt) to power up mentioned bulb.
You don't even need a MN socket. Socket is part of the body and because of springs ellimination, current will flow easily and performance is excellent.
Do not use MN20, MN21 or any other LA with this set up.
No external battery holder required. Integrated battery connectors are installed and come with body.
Connectors are improved to work with AW's protected, Keeppower protected or IMR18500 cells. Other protected cells may or may not need double click.
Body and tail cap involved with a lot of machine work to ensure it will give you same reliability and feeling with original M6 body while you get much more power, better performance, lower initial cost and longer run time per charge and forget about primary cells.
Tail cap is designed to work with McClicky switch which is included.
I have tested mentioned bulb with 6 protected 18500 charged to 4.2 volts and McClicky switch with no instaflash. When you use protected batteries, there will be some voltage drop to save the bulb and if you using 5 IMR cells, I recommend one dummy.
For longer run time you can use lower wattage 12 volt, 2000+ hours G4 bulb.
Installing a bi-pin bulb is so simple. Insert bulb pins then very gently tighten set screw with provided hex wrench. Do not force or over tighten it.
It is important to know that tiny set screw is very very easy to strip and not covered by warranty.
Duty of set screw is to hold weight of 1 gram bulb and any kind of overtightening will strip threads, stock the set screw and or pinch the bulb pin.
Set screw is angled. Please see the picture.
Each $139 body comes with battery connectors, front o'ring, double tail orings, tail cap, black switch boot, McClicky switch, built in bi-pin socket, allen hex wrench, complete 2" head and five (5) 12 vot, 35 watt bulb.
Thease bulbs are so low in price (sometimes less than $1) each and due to long life can be overdriven well and shine extremely bright with white beam.
WIll work perfectly with included 2" head or your KT4 head. KT-4 Head is not included or available in this thread.
Simply install 6x18500 protected batteries (or 5xIMR) and ready to go. Please make sure to install batteries according to P as Positive and N as Negative printed on connectors. Wrong installation of batteries will void warranty. Tail side battery connector plate is red marked and one way in so don't force it in.
No KT-4 head and no battery is included.
Please compare quality, price and usefulness of this product to others or even M6
NO RESERVATION please. Payment required before I put you in the list.
For ducumentation purpose, it is necessary to pick next available color, number, post your CPF handle and detail of your order here and paypal note.
Without above information in paypal note, I will never figure out what the payment is for and from who.
I don't read PMs while I am packaging and I don't package while I am answering PMs. So please add above information in payl note which will remain there forever.
Example: Mr Gunner for:
#53 Grand Megalennium-B plus US shipping.
Price $139 each with McClicky switch, one hex wrench and 5 new bulbs.
Extra black switch boot $1
Extra GID switch boot $1
Extra orange switch boot $1
Extra allen (hex) wrench $1
Shipping to States $10 each body and cap.
Internationaly $28 for each body and cap
Your CPF handle in paypal note is critical and very very necessary.
Please don't pay unless you plan to make a note in Paypal
Paypal: [email protected]
Please PM for alternate payment method.
Any comment welcome.
Your CPF handle in paypal note is critical and very very necessary.
---------------------

============
Shipping within 7 days after full payment received/cleared.
---------------------
#01 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139 my_gentle_cry paid
#02 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#03 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#04 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#05 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#06 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#07 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#08 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#09 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#10 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
-----------------------
#01 Grey 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $129 (Slight blemished) mesa232323 mesa paid shipped 9505513808411152378695
============
============
#01 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139 my_gentle_cry paid
#02 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#03 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#04 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#05 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#06 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#07 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#08 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#09 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
#10 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $139
-----------------------
#01 Black 6x18500 Grand Megalennium-B $129 (Slight blemished)

----------------
Please find link of my other products
here and click on each link you are interested on.
----------------

(AVAILABLE)

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
QUESTIONE?
Will this work with the standard SF head?
Sure will. These are longer version of 3x18650 Megalennium-B and comes with 2" head but also will take KT-4 head if you prefered so.
KT-4 head is not included and not available here.

--------------------------
What this 2" head is going to be?
A complete 2" head comes with body.
This is a head with aluminum reflector, Boro Pyrex lens and oring.

-------------------------
I wonder if you could offer that dummy cell yourself so one does not need to look for one elsewhere?
Unfortunately, I have no plan to make dummies.
Since length of IMR18500 is same as AA, you can use your own dummy AA.

Also to make this light more universal it would be great to have 3x 15mm dummies so that it works with on 3x 18650 cells if needed. For me thiw would be a deal breaker.
Sorry, no plan for dummies.
does this focus well with your D mag stuff like the 2 stage reflector in stabdard D head and throwmaster with your m-D adapter kit?
does the black version look nice when coupled with standard mag head?
Focusing is fine with provided head but to use standard M*g "D" head, some modification needed.
Black color is close to standard black M*g but not exactly same.

is this still available ?
Yes, they are available.

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if you could offer that dummy cell yourself so one does not need to look for one elsewhere?

Also to make this light more universal it would be great to have 3x 15mm dummies so that it works with on 3x 18650 cells if needed. For me thiw would be a deal breaker.

And some other questions:
does this focus well with your D mag stuff like the 2 stage reflector in stabdard D head and throwmaster with your m-D adapter kit?
does the black version look nice when coupled with standard mag head?

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I HAVE SENT YOU 2 PMs ON THE 2X18650 BATTERY TUBE i DID NOT GET ON MY LAST ORDER. PLEASE RESPOND.

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I have not received any PMs from You regarding the battery tube.
you have my information and I have bought many items from you pleased me a tube that fits.