• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 7000+ Lumen 3" Hotwire

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone get theirs yet?

No one has received one as of yet. They will start shipping this week. Now I just need to find a belt for the Tri-Boring lathe as it broke with 2 body's remaining to do :(

Mac

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
All lights where completed this morning :) I will PM'ing the people who have not paid.

Thanks Mac

rdh226

Enlightened
Whoo Hee!

Picked up mine from Chris a couple of days ago.

Never thought I'd say his "Torch" was "eh...ok", but put next to his latest monster... WoW!

Beautiful, well-formed beam, nice center suns/spot, nicely-filled in spill.

At least for the red...FM's red anodyzing just perfectly matches the MagLite body.

And get this, the bulb's filament is STILL GLOWING ORANGE *7* seconds after I turn it off!
Yes, I timed it. seven seconds of afterglow (not to be confused with afterimage if you look at it
still powered, or for that matter at anything with five feet lit up by it!).

Yet another wonderfully insane MaCreation!

So . . . Chris, when are ya going to build me one of thsee .25KW jobbies? I'm hooked, man,
I'm hooked!

-RDH

tobigforyou

Newly Enlightened
hey guys this light is way to expensive for me, so I am going to have to let this one pass. but can you guys post some action shots of your light?

JetskiMark

Enlightened
I received mine today in perfect condition. Thank you. Considering how well it was packed, the mail carrier could have thrown it while driving by and it would still have been unblemished.

It needs a catchy name though.

I agree with everything that rdh226 wrote.

It is pretty bright for being only slightly longer than a 2D. With a stock head on it, it will pass as a 2D to non flashaholics. This will be fun to fool people with.

We are going to be doing another shoot out in the next few weeks. I will get some beam shots of it then and post a link here.

Regards,
Mark

BMF

Enlightened
7000+ Lumens?????

I receive the light yesterday and turn it on last night to check the brightness. I've never had any flashlight this expensive and powerful so when I turned it on I wonder:

Is this flashlight rated at 7000 lumens?

- A big NO. It is the light from a Boeing 747 headlight. It illuminates everything inside my home from my standing point against a wall to the opposite wall 50' away with a very nice hot spot that will damage my vision if I concentrate to it for too long.

Now for time to seach where I can get the extra battery pack and bulb.