• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 7000+ Lumen 3" Hotwire

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

DM51

Flashaholic
7000 lumens ? why am i skeptical?
I have no idea why you are skeptical, especially when members with far more experience and knowledge than you are attesting to the accuracy of the figure.

Your post amounts to trashing a sales thread. Please edit your comments, and take this as a formal warning that further rule violations by you will result in disciplinary action.

TDKKP

Enlightened
Originally Posted by Metatron
7000 lumens ? why am i skeptical?
I have no idea why you are skeptical, especially when members with far more experience and knowledge than you are attesting to the accuracy of the figure.

Your post amounts to trashing a sales thread. Please edit your comments, and take this as a formal warning that further rule violations by you will result in disciplinary action.

Wow, a less than three months member questioning one of the most respected member with more than five years experience???

Metatron

Banned

as i saw fit to edit my first reply in honor of Mac, and after reading Lux's table, i felt it ok to ask the question, so if u wish to ban me for asking the question, well go ahead, just remember, it was Mac who saw fit to answer a post of mine that was up for less than 3 seconds before i edited it. Mac trashed his own thread. guess i will see u later or not at all.

marcspar

Enlightened
Mac most certainly did NOT trash his thread.

You did - but I have a feeling you won't be around much longer.

Marc

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
as i saw fit to edit my first reply in honor of Mac, and after reading Lux's table, i felt it ok to ask the question, so if u wish to ban me for asking the question, well go ahead, just remember, it was Mac who saw fit to answer a post of mine that was up for less than 3 seconds before i edited it. Mac trashed his own thread. guess i will see u later or not at all.
You sir are extremely disrespectful and you seemingly don't care. Mac did not trash his thread. You trashed it and I hope you are not around much longer as I see a pattern of your disrespect to other members here.

puzzl3

Banned
I am telling you this is not a light. THIS IS A PLANE THAT ABOUT TO LAND. Talking about output light of this thing....
So scary... You'll get goosebump i kid you not...