$75 NRA G2Z

notos&w

Enlightened
anyone else see this in American Rifleman (pg 11) or other NRA publication?

doesnt sound like much of a deal when the only difference is "NRA" molded into the body.

notos&w

Enlightened
i expected nothing. just looking to arouse a little conversation and let others know about this "NRA Members Only" flashlight.

i think it is interesting that despite it being a "factory direct offer" the cost is high, the ad does not show an actual "NRA special" G2Z, and that surefire would team up and mold NRA into the body.

Darkaway

Enlightened
Perhaps a portion of the excessive price goes into the NRA coffers. How many times have you paid way too much for a 50 cent candy bar sold by your local school kids, knowing that the profits are going to a specific cause ?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
don't waste yor money. buy from your favorite vendor and take the difference and give to gun owners of america. nra is too soft for my liking.

Anarchocap

Enlightened
Originally posted by tkl:
don't waste yor money. buy from your favorite vendor and take the difference and give to gun owners of america. nra is too soft for my liking.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah baby!! tkl, you are a man after my own heart! And if you have left-overs, JPFO deserves your hard earned money also.

FWIW, if you look at the biography of SureFire, Dr. Matthews is an avid shooter.