• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

    You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 9x14500 to 3D, 9AA to 3D and 6AA to 2D by FiveMega

Status
Not open for further replies.

UVvis

Enlightened
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
322
Location
Florida
3x 9AA to 3D's (39+2x37) 113
2x boro lens (2x 5.5) 11
Shipping (international) 7
Total $131

Paypal in route:
Thanks
 

Beansay

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
15
Location
Indiana
Paypal has been sent.
1ea. 6aa to 2d adapter
1ea. mop alum reflector, cammed or dual function
1ea. pelican 3854 bulb pack
1ea. boro lens
domestic shipping
Thanks Fivemega!
:paypal:was $82.50 by the way
 
Last edited:

Dan55

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
1
Paypal sent:

6AA to 2D $37 or 9AA to 3D $38 (which ever is available)
MOP=Medium Orange Peel $25
Shipping $5

Total= $68 +$9 for ROP = $77
 
Last edited:

Predator

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
1
6AA to 2D $37
Pelican 3854 $10
Shipping $5
Total $52
paypal.gif
Thanks!!
 

abinok

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
152
Fivemega,
Any chance of some spare parts avalability?
i ordered 2 adapters, and the alaumium cap on both of them are stripping out. One is all but useless, and the other is headed that way. Help Please!
 

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
5,550
Location
California
abinok said:
Fivemega,
Any chance of some spare parts avalability?
i ordered 2 adapters, and the alaumium cap on both of them are stripping out. One is all but useless, and the other is headed that way. Help Please!

Please PM me your address with this information.
 

Nebula

Enlightened
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
993
Location
Northern Virginia
FM - PM and PayPal on the way for:

1 - 6AA to 2D adapter @ $37.00
1- Deep Tail Cap for "C" Mag @ $18.00
1- PVC Tube (18650/C Mag) @ $5.00
Subtotal $60.00
Shipping $6.00 (estimate)
Total $66.00
 

redbird

Enlightened
Joined
Dec 25, 2000
Messages
258
Location
SW lower Mi USA
I was looking around here on CPF trying to find a charger that will handle 6x14500 at once but not able to find one. I know I can just do them x2 but it would be nice to take advantage of the nice charging feature on this setup.

Any suggestions?
 

Rommul

Enlightened
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
600
redbird said:
I was looking around here on CPF trying to find a charger that will handle 6x14500 at once but not able to find one. I know I can just do them x2 but it would be nice to take advantage of the nice charging feature on this setup.

Any suggestions?

FM's 6x14500 pack consists of 2 cells in series with 3 cells in parralel so as a result a charger with recongnise it as a 2 cell pack (7.2v).

The charger being sold here should suit your needs

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/117653
 

redbird

Enlightened
Joined
Dec 25, 2000
Messages
258
Location
SW lower Mi USA
Rommul said:
FM's 6x14500 pack consists of 2 cells in series with 3 cells in parralel so as a result a charger with recongnise it as a 2 cell pack (7.2v).

The charger being sold here should suit your needs

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/117653

I had looked at that one as FM refered to that thread. I was wondering if anyone had personal experience with it?

What say you, FM?
 
Last edited:
5

525

Guest
:paypal:for
1 9x14500 to 3D $38
1 Aluminum Reflectors(Medium Orange Peel) $25
3 Bi-pin WA1185 $18
1 Boro lens $5.5
Shipping to International $7

Total $93.5
:thanks:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top