• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

    You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 9x14500 to 3D, 9AA to 3D and 6AA to 2D by FiveMega

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwl

Enlightened
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Messages
307
Location
Kansas
:paypal: for

(1) 6AA to 2D - $37 each
(1) Pelican 3854 pack - $10
Shipping - $5
Total = $52.00

Thanks.
 

Carpenter

Enlightened
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
482
Location
Eastern Pennsylvania
Kudos FiveMega,

Ordered on Friday (before Christmas)..

Arrived today (Tuesday after Christmas).

Your shipment beat my NiMH batteries ordered on the same day.
 

hburner

Enlightened
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
472
Location
NC
May be a stupid questuion but what is the total mAh with using the 9x14500 li-ion setup? Total voltage is? Thanks, HB.

Same question with the 6x14500 setup?
 

WildBill

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Dec 24, 2006
Messages
7
:paypal:

9x14500 to 3D $38
Ceramic socket $30
Bi-pin WA1185 $6 each (qty 2)
Boro lens $5.5
HS Al reflector $25

Total $110.50 + $7.00 shipping (to MI, but figured it would cover the extra parts)

Thanks and I can't wait to build my first Mag85! :)
 

jwl

Enlightened
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Messages
307
Location
Kansas
Order received, now just waiting on the batteries to charge...:popcorn:

Excellent work Fivemega! :twothumbs
 

X-or

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
11
:paypal:

1 6AA to 2D $37
1 HS Aluminum reflector $25
1 Boro lens $5.5
shipping to sweden $7
Total $74,5
 

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
92
:paypal:
(1) 9x14500 to 3D $38
(1) Golden ceramic socket $30
(1) Bipin WA1185 bulb $6
Shipping $5

Total = $79


thanks,

Argent60
 

hburner

Enlightened
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
472
Location
NC
12-31-06 order placed for:


1 WA1185 $6 each
1 WA1111 $9 each
$2 shipping to States

17.00 total Thanks PP sent!
 

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
92
Argent60 said:
:paypal:
(1) 9x14500 to 3D $38
(1) Golden ceramic socket $30
(1) Bipin WA1185 bulb $6
Shipping $5

Total = $79


thanks,

Argent60


FiveMega-
Is it too late to add one(1) WA1111 to my order?

Argent60
 

d4nny82

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
4
Location
Indonesia
paypal.gif
for 1 6AA to 2D ($37) and Int. shipping ($7) = $44

Thx Fivemega
 

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
92
Got my latest order. Thanks FiveMega!

One question. In the order wrapped in tape is a WA1111 and a WA1185, but neither is marked. How do I tell them apart? :shrug:

Argent60
 

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
5,541
Location
California
Argent60 said:
Got my latest order. Thanks FiveMega!

One question. In the order wrapped in tape is a WA1111 and a WA1185, but neither is marked. How do I tell them apart? :shrug:

Argent60
Simply store them separate with lable as you received.
There is a way to tell them apart but is not simple and easy.
 

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
92
fivemega said:
Simply store them separate with lable as you received.
There is a way to tell them apart but is not simple and easy.


My apologies, I wasn't clear in my question.

I got two bulbs with this last order. Both were wrapped in masking tape, but there was no writing on the tape of either one. (On my previous orders, the type of bulb was written on the masking tape. This time, the masking tape is completely blank.) The bulbs look identical to me. I can't tell which is the WA1111 and which is the WA1185. Once I figure that out, I'll keep them separated.
 

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
92
Argent60 said:
My apologies, I wasn't clear in my question.

I got two bulbs with this last order. Both were wrapped in masking tape, but there was no writing on the tape of either one. (On my previous orders, the type of bulb was written on the masking tape. This time, the masking tape is completely blank.) The bulbs look identical to me. I can't tell which is the WA1111 and which is the WA1185. Once I figure that out, I'll keep them separated.



I don't need a reply. I've put both bulbs into flashlights where I knew what the bulb was, and matched them for brightness. They're now in their own labeled clear plastic boxes.

thanks anyway,

Argent60
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top