A Few MagLites

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Image1-3.jpg

Image2.jpg

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very Nice M@g collection!

Kinda funny how the perspective is lost, and the top row looks like 3D Mags until you realize the bottom row is chopped/grooved D M@gs and you realize the top was all MiniM@gs.

Great Picture:twothumbs

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow the M6 is that small?:confused: I always imagined the thing filling your entire hand. Even on the surefire website when they show it in the guy's hand it gives the appetent's that it is larger. I guess now I have an even deeper respect for the power that comes out of it. :thumbsup:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow the M6 is that small?:confused: I always imagined the thing filling your entire hand. Even on the surefire website when they show it in the guy's hand it gives the appetent's that it is larger. I guess now I have an even deeper respect for the power that comes out of it. :thumbsup:

Look how large it is compared to the U2 on the other side. It's not THAT small, but it is compact compared to a 3D Mag. It does fill the hand, though, for most people.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great collection! Please post it in the AA MiniMag Collector's Thread here. Also, please PM me if you'd consider parting with the unbranded color fade NASCAR AA. :)

(You guys understand the scale isn't the same between the top row of lights and the bottom row, right? They're two separate pictures and the lights in the top row would be MUCH smaller if they were in the same scale.)