A flashlight to teach morons?

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep failing miserably at my jerk attempt to become the neighborhood's bad boy. I keep flooring and revving my Tesla engine at all hours of the night but I can't seem to **** people off or make a name for myself.
You can become bad if you make the Tesla battery catch fire, the fire will burn your house and spread to the neighbors' houses and burn their houses. It will be a success, but it is better to refrain from it.

Today I was browsing YouTube and saw this video. From 570 seconds onwards, there is a wand. If we imagine that instead of this stick there is a maglight 3C or 4D longer or Malkoff/Streamlight 2*18650, then it is quite possible to use it now. It's better not to use it, of course, but the skill can be useful

Last edited:

OnSwitch

Newly Enlightened
The level of earnings does not matter, only the level of culture. I have a neighbor who drives a late-model land cruiser and also has a semi-sport car that he removed the muffler from and makes noise at night.

Have the neighbours considered following his example and removing the mufflers from their cars?

His brother works for the police, so there is no help there either.

What do the police say when motorists complain about the mufflerless car driving about?

Last edited:

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you also one of those types that says their "baby" is 132 months old?
Time bookmark in YouTube is counted in seconds. If you add "&t=Xs" to the link, where X - time in seconds, and send it to someone, then the general link will open at the right moment

1668005343530.png

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Tesla won't do burnouts?! That's another way to annoy the neighbors in the middle of the night...

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was done with teaching morons a long time ago. Life is too short for that, and they generally just use the information you give them against you anyways. I'd rather do more important things, like clip my fingernails or arrange my sock drawer. I've seen too many plane crashes and train wrecks to know that they will always be another plane crash or train wreck in the making. They never learn.

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ugh, I despise those things for the noise they make and the clouds of dust, debris, and pollen they blow all over the block. Those and the big commercial mowers.

Both for the noise and the terrible effect they have on my allergies.

That's one big reason I like winter time: no landscaping activity!!!

I'm not for banning things, but I can't stand the dorks who use those. It's called a rake.. use one. There is a business next to me and certain times of the year there is always some *expletive* out there at 5AM blowing crap around outside my bedroom window. Either leaves or snow off the sidewalk. Makes me want to go out there and... I'll just leave it at that. Some clown was mowing lawn before 6AM a month ago in the parking lot across the street with a riding lawn mower that had a light bar. Who are these people and why are they in the gene pool?

Last edited:

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once an idiot/moron, ways an idiot/moron. You can't fix stupid.
"You can't fix stupid."- Ron White

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." -Albert Einstein

Conclusion: Trying to teach morons is insane. Don't waste your time and don't expect anything positive to come from it. There are better uses of your time and energy.