A note to photonfanatic

P

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw today on wickedlaser's Facebook page that they had 5 titanium samples as casings for people to choose from as their next design supposedly, so I wanted to see if photonfanatic knows about this and have given his OK or they are trying to steal his designs.
Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...77023499114.259709.210511944114&type=1&ref=nf

Thanks for the concern--but, yes, I do know about it, as I'm working on a one-of-a-kind body for a very special, i.e., unusual and expensive, laser for them. They wanted to make sure that the design I come up with will resonate with their customers. So I sent them some photos and they conducted a poll. Not sure that I'm 100% convinced that design by a 600-person committee is the way to go, but I'm enjoying the challenge. :devil:

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is that they say about a committee on decisions :naughty:

man have you seen some of the comments on the facebook page ? lots of bottom-dweller style comments. I might not want some
of the designs, but none of them are any less than stellar examples of fine machining and artistic consideration.