• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

AA Flashlight (new single cell converter) addition to the series

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Good choice, Brandon! I have been looking at the same light myself, guess you didn't go the SWGG route for this:D

You are exactly right! My last two Spies have had the SWGG option. The standard looks so cool, it will be a breath of fresh air. I thought to myself, I can have a CRI Haiku AA instead of the SWGG option, heck yeah! :rock:

I know what you did last week. :)
Congrats Brandon, a Haiku and a Spy in one day. A hard act to follow.

Thanks Ben. Gave up a lot of good gear, well worth it for two of the finest lighting tools on the planet. :D

JJKTWO

Newly Enlightened
All I can say is dadadadadadadada go Gators WTG
Spent a few years there myself in the stone age

JJ

nbp

Flashaholic
Does anyone have both a Hi Cri and a XPG Haiku? I'm wondering how the hotspot and spill compair.

Hey Austin, I have both light engines. If no one else gets to it quicker, I will try to take some pics of the two beam patterns this weekend for you and post them somewhere.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
The AA XM-L light engine puts out more lumens than the AA High CRI light engine does but due to its larger die when it comes to comparison of lux (throw) between a High CRI AA and XM-L AA Haiku, the Haiku AA High CRI is clearly the winner.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
The AA XM-L light engine puts out more lumens than the AA High CRI light engine does but due to its larger die when it comes to comparison of lux (throw) between a High CRI AA and XM-L AA Haiku, the Haiku AA High CRI is clearly the winner.

I wanted the best of both, so I put my XPG2 LED board on my McG AA LE. Most excellent. :)

eala

faco

Enlightened
Perfect transaction as always. I just got my Haiku AA High CRI and its fantastic. I actually like the longer length of the AA Haiku compared to the CR123 Haiku, also its slimmer :)

I'm not made of money but can honestly see value in these lights, worth every cent. Thanks once again Don :)

Frank1967

Enlightened
I received my Haiku AA High Cri today. It actually arrived the same day I left for vacation so was delivered today. The ability to use AA batteries is great. Great output and a beautiful tint. This will become a favorite! Thanks Don!

Latest posts