AA MiniMag Collection - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had been sitting on that Fivemega thread for months, but when I saw it brought up here, I knew it was time to get off the fence! :nana:

I would only want to do the CPF MiniMag if Sasha approved. Do you guys think a feeler thread for interest is warranted or should I just shut up? :p

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
bim - This is *the* first time hard anodized minimags have been offered on CPF.

No it isn't. I have a pair of HAIII minimags from trivergata's run a while back. But those are Nat, not Black. I am looking forward to seeing how the new run compares!

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
No it isn't. I have a pair of HAIII minimags from trivergata's run a while back. But those are Nat, not Black. I am looking forward to seeing how the new run compares!

I think the reference was to Black HAIII, not natural - I have one natural, it is sorta dark green.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
My bump on FiveMega's thread this morning has prompted a feeding frenzy! There is now only ONE remaining out of the 7 when I ordered mine. I hope someone here grabs the last one! :wave: :poke:

katsyonak

Enlightened
My bump on FiveMega's thread this morning has prompted a feeding frenzy! There is now only ONE remaining out of the 7 when I ordered mine. I hope someone here grabs the last one! :wave: :poke:
I just did.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Green, I must have missed that part.

Looks like 5M has posted 3 more of those gold customs. Go get 'em, kids! :naughty:

bubbajoe

Newly Enlightened
I figured I had sometime to pick up one of the gold mini mags...the thread was up for along time. i come on yesterday and find them all gone..:sigh:

but today THANKS to SOUPTREE, I see there are a few more up for grabs.

my fingers never moved so fast to scoop one up.

Thanks for the heads up Souptree:party:

#27 is all mine!!

bubbajoe

Newly Enlightened
you ever have buyers remorse?.. i went back to look at fivemegas pics of the gold mini mags.. and just had to have another..#28 is mine .ALL MINE:twothumbs

they are just so beautiful

bubbajoe

Newly Enlightened
There's a gold plated mini mag I'm watching on E bay. what would you say is the average price you've seen them going for? Its at $100.00 now and there is one day left for the auction.

with my fivemega purchase, i'm not going to bid on it, just looking for a price point to keep in mind the next time i see one up for sale.

still have the kidney for sale. its not gold plated and it is middle aged , but its still in good shape. may consider trading on a few mini mags i'm missing in the collection :nana:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
The original 24K gold mini-mags do not come up that often, just one or two per year. I would not count on getting one down the road. If you want one, now is the time to bid. My opinion - $125-$160 is probably tops. I think there are members here that would cap it at $100. Also - the few bids most likely come from people here.

Good luck...

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are brass under the 24k plating. Sacrilege, I know, but I wonder what one of those would look like stripped and polished up. :shrug: :eek:

bubbajoe

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested GL.. How used and how big of a bribe are you looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.