AA MiniMag Collection - Part 4

Boudreaux

Newly Enlightened
WILLRX,

Please contact me, I have a MARINES Solitaire that you mentioned you would like to have.

It just needs a "good home" that has room to display this beautiful and patriotic Solitaire.

Again, no charge, postage paid !

No Model Number
421-000-357 04/05 (found on insert)

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anything new ? I check ebay every now and then to see if there are any unusual minis for sale. Nothing lately

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a 24K gold mini on ebay - buy it now - for $125

item 221051010043

I have nothing to do with this, just letting you all know.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Extremely Rare Orange 2xAA Mini Maglite with Case (Seller title, not mine) $165

eBay 330741354282 :broke:

There is also a 2C and a 3D in Gold that I've never seen before

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Extremely Rare Orange 2xAA Mini Maglite with Case (Seller title, not mine) $165

Difficult to tell from the picture if that is orange or the more recent burnt orange. In either case they are not particularly rare.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every once in a while a good deal comes along, $26.16 and that includes shipping.This was an ebay item. This is a gold over brass, the real deal. Only missing the battery spring in the tailcap.
( I left a little gold polish in the knurling, removed after I took the picture )

P7070060.jpg

fastbarry

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations Will.
I missed that one. Great price for a 24k maglite. I like the idea of stripping the gold off and having a brass finish. Of course it would need to be cheap to begin with.

It is getting really hard to find anything I do not have now.
I did however just win the Cheney/Bush inaugural light. I do not have it yet but it looked to be mint.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations Will.
I missed that one. Great price for a 24k maglite. I like the idea of stripping the gold off and having a brass finish. Of course it would need to be cheap to begin with.

It is getting really hard to find anything I do not have now.
I did however just win the Cheney/Bush inaugural light. I do not have it yet but it looked to be mint.

The gold will stay on the light. If I wanted a brass light, I could always strip off a standard light, then send it out for brass plating.

I have 2 of the Bush Maglites - Red AA. I also have 1 Black AAA light from Bush SR. I think I am missing the blue Bush Maglite.

Jeritall

Enlightened
NEW COLOR?

I had, Kind of, gave up hope of finding any new color variations from Maglite. It was 107 here today and I was getting cabin fever, so I went to Walmart for a walk. For old times sake I looked at the Minimag display, (assortment packed) and found a color that is new to me. It's a little darker than shimmer blue and has a slight violet tint in it. Check out the picture. (L to R- violet, blue, new, shimmer blue, ice blue). Do I have a new color variation or what? The box is marked M2AKGN. I know it's not green!

newmm.jpg

Last edited:

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Jeritall, a late reply is better than no reply......nice find. Always fun to stumble upon a variation.

I had commented on the "ray of light" promotional minimag / Madonna. This still appears to be the most expensive minimag I have seen sold on ebay. A couple of years back I saw one go for around $400-$500, can't remember exactly.......(not affiliated with seller in any way)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Madonna-Ray...usic_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2ec1d4017d

Happy Hunting!

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if someone will buy that.

I was looking for for a specific color 10 years ago. I found it on an X-Files mini-mag that was given to the crew at the end one of the seasons. I think it was selling for just under $100 at the time. I thought it was too much money, but this Madonna mini - out of site..

fastbarry

Newly Enlightened
Is anyone there? (echo echo echo)
Has anyone got or ever seen the following NASCAR autograph 2AA mini maglites?
If you can confirm they exist that would be great.
Kyle Petty 45 red or blue
John Andretti 43 maybe blue
Ricky Rudd 28 maybe black
Matt Kenseth
Richard Petty

I have the following which all seem reasonably common.
Dale Earnhardt Jr #3 blue and #8 red
Dale Earnhardt Sr #3 black
Dale Jarrett 88 midnight blue
Rusty Wallace #2 midnight blue
Jeff Gordon 24 Red
Tony Stewart 20 orange
Terry Labonte 18 dark green
Mark Martin 6 blue
Jeff Burton 99 Fuchsia
Bobby Labonte 18 Dark green
Bill Elliot 94 red
Jeff Gordon 24 blue
Mike Skinner 31 blue (maybe not too common)

Thanks for any help given or lights offered.

turbodog

Flashaholic
I'm still subscribed to it, but there's not much activity. Far as I know, mag is not introducing new colors. They've got their hands full dealing with the flood of import lights.

roces111

Newly Enlightened
Large AA MiniMag Collection For Sale

Selling my collection, some old some not so old. None are LED. I would like them to go to a good home. I am not looking to seperate or sell one by one. I could not see where to post this in a for sale section, if it is posted worng place, mods please move to the correct location. I am not on the forum much any more so please use my email [email protected]. I wanted to give true collectors a shot before going to eBay.

I am asking 300.00 + shipping. PayPal +3%

All lights are as new.

Light1.jpg

Photo 1;
Silver
Gold (old)
Gold
Copper
Anthracite
Bronze (old)
Gray/Pweter
Black
Black (smooth)

Light2.jpg

Photo 2;
Lime
Teal
Jade
Dark Green

Light3.jpg

Photo 3;
Pink (old)
Hot Pink
Red (old)
Red
Orange
Orange (old)

Light4.jpg

Photo 4;
Hellblau
Blue Shimmer
Lite Blue
Midnight Blue
Blue
Light Purple/Violet
Purple

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple of logo minis

Gray/Pewter with Oracle logo
Blue with Subaru logo

A lot of companies over the years have had 'custom' printing done on the mini-maglites. Most end up as give-aways for special meetings .