AA MiniMag Collection - Part 4

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
A little bump. I scored a black Richard Petty #3 and both red President Bush lights. Now to find the blue Bush's.:party:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are TWO red Bush lights? Can you post pics?

Looks like I am on another hunt.... :party:

fastbarry

Newly Enlightened
I did not know that there were two red Bush maglites. A pic would be great.
I have never seen a Richard Petty autograph light either. I would love to see that as well.
I have quite a few of the Nascar autograph lights, nothing new seems to come up any more.
sigh.gif

fastbarry

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Jeritall for the heads up. My search somehow missed those.
Gee they went quick, I think there were 5 when I first saw them after you posted here.
I procrastinated for a couple of days and all of a sudden there was only one left. I had to have it.

I have one red Bush light, how about a pic of the two red ones together to see the difference.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Maverik,

I'm new to the CPF and only just saw this thread.

Yes, they are amazing, and quite beautiful.

sizzlechest

Enlightened
I added a post to the 2AAA collection thread, last post......well lets say it was a long time ago! I'm gettin' old. Anyway, Happy Hunting! Hope all is well!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Correction to my post above. I scored 2 red Bush lights on the same auction. I am in the process of moving. I will post my #3 NASCAR light when I come across it again.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Awesome! I note there are more color variations than I realized, especially in pink? Am I seeing that correctly?

Also I can see I need to find more un-knurled pieces to round out my collection. The true collector's work is never finished. :)

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Re: AA MiniMag Collection - Part 3

I'm terrible with pictures. WILL's post does a great job showing "most" of them available. Most others are color variations but fun to hunt for! Good Luck!

This is mostly standard colors, a few logo items, and a few variations of colors.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

enjoy..

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

Hi everyone:wave: I'm not a minimag collector but I figured this would be the place to ask about one. It's a black minimag with Desert Shield etched on the head, along with a little helicopter and tank. If anybody can give me some info on it that would be great. I can email pics.

Thanks,
jesse

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi everyone:wave: I'm not a minimag collector but I figured this would be the place to ask about one. It's a black minimag with Desert Shield etched on the head, along with a little helicopter and tank. If anybody can give me some info on it that would be great. I can email pics.

Thanks,
jesse

There are a number of companies out there that will laser etch or print LOGOs or company names on a plain Mini-Mag. I am not familiar with that particular one. That may be of interest to someone who collects 'military' items

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

Thanks Will... So you don't think that it was a production model?