AA Minimag LED Collection - Part 1

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know if Maglite has started to produce the 2AA, in CAMO, with multi-mode and the lanyard tailcap?

So far there is
RED
BLUE
SILVER
GRAY
BLACK

merrimac

Newly Enlightened
Will, just talked to Andria of Z Batt. this A.M. No CAMO 3rd gen. they do have the LX100 in colors red, blue, and a very dark grey (charcoal) ?

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac
thanks - I don't plan on collecting the XL100s, I will hang on to the one black XL100 that I have...
Will

Boudreaux

Newly Enlightened
I finally found the BLACK 2-AA multi-mode with the lanyard tailcap! My shoping trips had been curtailed for several months.

Has anyone seen a 2-AA, CAMO, with multi-mode and the lanyard tailcap yet?

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally found the BLACK 2-AA multi-mode with the lanyard tailcap! My shoping trips had been curtailed for several months.

Has anyone seen a 2-AA, CAMO, with multi-mode and the lanyard tailcap yet?

I have not seen the CAMO yet...

Maybe some one else has..

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally got a CAMO with the lanyard tailcap - OpticsPlanet has them now.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had some time and an idea - Chrome Plated LED

DSC_0040.jpg

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent off a 3AA LED for Chrome. I also machined in a few grooves in the head and the body..

LED-Chrome.jpg

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I started to collect the LED versions 3 years back. I was wondering of anyone has started to collect the newer versions of the Solitaire LED and the AAA LED models.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I have several LED solitaires in the basic colors. And last year acquired several 2x triple A LED's. Most of those were given away as Christmas gifts. Each recipient marveled at how bright they are.

To me the solitaire is too bright. Yup I said that. But I added a Microstream pocket clip to a few and have them scattered about my home.

I see LED solitaires are $9.99 at Home Depot and 2x triple A minimags $14.99. Both are regular prices instead of $14.99 and $19.99 like last year.

With all of todays bells n whistle the mini mag and solitaire are still viable choices when you just want a reliable little flashlight.

GasganoFJ60

Newly Enlightened
Bumping for pics.
I'm late to this party. Any possible way to have some of these old pics refreshed/reloaded so that they can be viewed?

inetdog

Enlightened
Bumping for pics.
I'm late to this party. Any possible way to have some of these old pics refreshed/reloaded so that they can be viewed?
The only way to "refresh" the old pictures which have been made inaccessible by the policy change at PhotoBucket would be for the original poster to retrieve the pics, post them on another hosting site, and have a Moderator edit the original posts to point to the new URLs.
The next best thing would be for the original poster(s) to come back to the thread with new posts linking to the old pictures on a new hosting site.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
This is the balance of the collection. I have a couple of duplicate Gen 2 MagLEDs. Interesting to note - I have 2 Black ones, one serial starts with 20, the other with 2R. Both are the multi-mode MagLEDs..

2AAGen2.jpg~original

check out the serial on the black light

2AAGen2serial.jpg~original

These are the Gen 2 MagLEDs with the Lanyard tailcap, the bodies are a little shorter than the non-lanyard tailcap. So far, I have only been able to get a silver and a gray.

2AAGen2lanyard.jpg~original

and the serial numbers..

2AAGen2lanyardserial.jpg~original

and - just to keep it interesting - a little visitor.

DSC_0672.jpg~original

Latest posts