• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

AA vs 123 - info request

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haiku beam is the haiku if you follow. So the answer is not that I have seen but maybe someone else has modified something in a Mule head with a reflector but I doubt there is room etc. not as an offering from Don however.

I miss the Ti-PD. IMHO, the most pocket-able and cleanly designed of all the lights. Small enough to carry with an incredibly versatile beam. That's what I've been searching for the last 5 years.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
does anyone know if you can get a haiku with a AA body but the regular 123 head? It would run on 14500's only but it doesn't seem to be an option without simply getting the regular haiku and a separate AA body.

Trip Miller

Enlightened
does anyone know if you can get a haiku with a AA body but the regular 123 head? It would run on 14500's only but it doesn't seem to be an option without simply getting the regular haiku and a separate AA body.

I think Don will sell it to you however you want it and that would be a fine setup.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an excellent setup and one that I use regularly. I am growing fond of the slimness of the AA body. And, paired up with the mule head, a 3V LE and an IMR 14500, it is my new favorite single cell edc.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Yes, no problem on this configuration and it's the same price as the "stock" Haiku. You just need to be clear that you want the single AA pak but with the 3V 3S converter in the head.