• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam new and innovative and EDC & Tactical P15 now is ready!

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks nice. I like the dark green color. But I lost all interest at the "customized 18650" I imagine I know how it is customized but that doesn't mean I will ever buy one. I understand, you are following Olight's success in the hopes that it makes your light successful. I have stopped buying Olights because of their continued use of proprietary cells in each new model. Good luck with that business model.

acebeam

Enlightened
Looks nice. I like the dark green color. But I lost all interest at the "customized 18650" I imagine I know how it is customized but that doesn't mean I will ever buy one. I understand, you are following Olight's success in the hopes that it makes your light successful. I have stopped buying Olights because of their continued use of proprietary cells in each new model. Good luck with that business model.
the P15 is just one of acebeam new developed models, we will present more interesting and new models in the future, maybe you will interest in others then;)

acebeam

Enlightened
Here is a hidden function, did you find it:crackup:
_nc_ohc=m9iA8IMpK70AX91Xic2&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=QifKkuA-bvsAX_vOf3f&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Nocturrne

Newly Enlightened
Custom battery = nope. Compatibility with standard batteries and chargers is a basic requirement. Sorry Acebeam, you are not Apple. Stop that. Thanks.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
How many of you have EVER used a strobe in any kind of self defense situation?
Never. It doesn't work For self defense. I do use it at my work however. My job is extremely noisy ear protection required and I use it to get my guys attention.

importculture

Newly Enlightened
Very interesting accessories acebeam! I like seeing flashlight companies trying new things. I agree with nocturrne though. I use my lights for work and so i need backup batteries. Even better if they use both rechargeable and primary cells. But i do like the accessories. I like the finger grip i bought a bunch from nitecore when they had them. The other thing looks like an accessory switch of some sort. Very interesting. Keep innovating acebeam

Xyrium

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful piece. Would love this in a non-custom 21700! That orange is delicious!