• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam X65 is Releasing

Dear Acebeam, Your X65 is truly the Intimidator :eek:, the Guardian :cool:, and all those superlatives:thumbsup:. I was testing this light at the Old Zoo picnic area at Griffith Park and it was the first light I felt was "enough light". In the past with other lights I got intimidated by strangers :candle:. With the X65 it froze would be intimidators in their tracks :drool:. No one coughed or dared be annoyed :eek:. I receive another one tomorrow from ACEBEAM fulfilled by Amazon smile :naughty:.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been very frequently checking the beamshot thread by Bluzie located at TLF, the German flashlight forum, to see if the Acebeam X65 beamshot has been added.

Today, I discovered this super awesome beamshot: _https://abload.de/img/p11802912vs0e.jpg

Thanks, Bluzie!

Acebeam(TM) X65 is absolutely the best flashlight there exists. It is on par with the old Surefire(R) M6-CB Guardian back in the year 2004 that also cost 500 dollars.

Thank you for a tremendous product. I LOVE your X65 the way I used to the M6-CB before the plug was pulled and 10000+ lumens with 1 kilometer+ throw has become the new standard. Thanks to you Acebeam.

The Turbo Max mode on this flashlight is what blew me away. I have seen 6,000 lumens before but not 12,000 lumens. My immediate reaction when I discovered Turbo Max - my first X65 did not come with an Owner's manual nor Warranty Card so I ended up returning it to the seller - when I discovered Turbo Max my immediate reaction was, "This is a nasty light!"

I now have my Permanent Acebeam(TM) X65 from hkequipment. Factory stock brand-new with Manual, Warranty Card, the works. Even the plastic pull battery blocker I could tell was factory-installed. Thank you.

Unbelievable. For reals.

Last edited:
Dear Acebeam(TM),

Your X65 flashlight is the greatest leap forward in flashlight performance since the Maglite(R), the Surefire(R) 6P, the Surefire(R) Magnumlight, and the Olight(R) SR90.

I have tested this light extensively and my personal finding is that this is a nasty light. Nasty in a wonderful, good way! I could go into a long description of each feature you put into the X65 but I don't have the energy. I am an "old man" with medical issues. Your amazing flashlight makes me feel hopeful.

Only one example of your light's reach: from the picnic table at Griffith Park Old Zoo, I shined it at Bee Rock summit. 587 yards distance. The entire rock appeared lit up.

Thank you Supbeam(TM) and Acebeam(TM) for your decade of excellence on the X series flashlights. The X65 is the Olight(R) SR90 of the current generation. And, like all the previous standard-bearer lights I named, yours will go down as a timeless classic.

Last edited:
post.script: the only thing better than your X65 is two X65's! I ordered your last one from Amazon smile and it is arriving tomorrow. Both will tightly squeeze into the main compartment of my Old Zoo-Bee Rock kit backpack. TARGUS brand backpack pack as pictured below. The first one I received from nitephil was missing instruction manual and warranty card. Crystal said hers from nitephil had a crack on the case. Be careful. Only order directly from ACEBEAM fulfilled by Amazon or from hkequipment or from Andrew and Amanda.

thanks Acebeam(TM)!

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
post.script: the only thing better than your X65 is two X65's! ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...
thanks Acebeam(TM)!
I agree with your above statement so much.... so much.... that I also got two X65's.

I don't think there will be anything better anytime soon. It would have to have a larger head diameter, with more non-overlapping XHP35 reflector wells. I could wait for someone to make such an item, or live without it. So, I procured another X65 for my other hand.

There is nothing else like this in hand held led. Aim two of these at stuff that is about 500 meters away: You see killer performance that no one else can see, holding two of anything else.

I am thinking about mechanically ganging three of these together.

I agree with your above statement so much.... so much.... that I also got two X65's.

I don't think there will be anything better anytime soon. It would have to have a larger head diameter, with more non-overlapping XHP35 reflector wells. I could wait for someone to make such an item, or live without it. So, I procured another X65 for my other hand.

There is nothing else like this in hand held led. Aim two of these at stuff that is about 500 meters away: You see killer performance that no one else can see, holding two of anything else.

I am thinking about mechanically ganging three of these together.

Yes Sir! Thanks Rich.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you acebeam for making good lights. I have 12 acebeam flashlights... i would like the next acebeam light to have an extended runtime kit.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dear Acebeam,

You know how much I love the Acebeam X65. I fell in love with X65 before it was released. I bought two (2) X65.

Please, please tell me if there is a X65GT coming soon?

Can I send you money now to get an early test sample?

Love,

richbuff

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
3-1/2 years on and the X65 is still my all-time favorite all-around light.

Tried the X65 Mini but just wasn't feeling the love.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
3-1/2 years on and the X65 is still my all-time favorite all-around light.

Tried the X65 Mini but just wasn't feeling the love.
I think that you and I are at the top of the X65 fan club. I skipped the Mini.

On the AceBeam website, I see 2020 New Product > a small pictorial representation of a red box with red bow on top and yellow tape around the box, labeled "X65GT".
I hope it is on the original head, not the Mini head, and I hope that the gift box icon turns into the actual light.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that you and I are at the top of the X65 fan club. I skipped the Mini.
:thumbsup:

On the AceBeam website, I see 2020 New Product > a small pictorial representation of a red box with red bow on top and yellow tape around the box, labeled "X65GT".
I hope it is on the original head, not the Mini head, and I hope that the gift box icon turns into the actual light.
Great spot on that. Hopefully March 6th we find out!

I'm also not a fan of the Mini head, it was a major step backward from the X65 head. In fact, the entire Mini looks cheap and so opposite the high class look of the recent big Acebeam searchlights.

The first night I set the Mini out for my wife to take up to the barn, she said "Where'd you get that cheesy light?".

:eeksign:

Then grabs her full sized X65 and headed out there door.

:lolsign:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with you that the original maxi head is preferred over the mini head for several reasons, especially when there will be a GT version with more heat generated.

It looks like there is a picture posted out there somewhere on the world wide web, showing not five SBT90.2 emitters, but fourteen (14) SBT90.2 emitters, with 50,000 lumens and 2,000 meters throw mentioned; this as posted on German and Russian and other websites.

----------------
Emphasized via repetition:

Dear Acebeam,

You know how much I love the Acebeam X65. I fell in love with X65 before it was released. I bought two (2) X65.

Please, please tell me if there is a X65GT coming soon?

Can I send you money now to get an early test sample?

Love,

richbuff

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
That thing's gonna run out of battery in like 5 minutes, have a 5 second turbo timer, and cost 1,000 dollars.

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
I just hope it has a nice low mode, something around 10 to 30 lumens is nice. Hopefully this won't be desigened like some of the other lights like the X70/X80GT where the lowest mode is way, way too bright.