ACEBEAM X80

KG_Tuning

25,000 lumens in a genuinely sized pop can light, never been done before, Acebeam are now the Lumen Race innovators of choice.

scs

Ah the lumen race. It's like watching those weight lifting contests, be it deadlift, benchpress, olympic style, etc., max weight, one rep. Pooped.

seery

25,000 lumens in a genuinely sized pop can light, never been done before, Acebeam are now the Lumen Race innovators of choice.

For sure.

Innovation, output, attention to detail and overall build quality...Acebeam has become the one to beat.

seery

Although the UI seems well done for what it is, not sure if cycling thru UL/L/M/H to access the R/G/B/UV LED's was the best option.

The X80 would have been a real butt-kicker [and less gimmicky] if only Acebeam had forgone the colored LED's all together.

...but I'll probably still buy one!

seery

Awesome!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and maybe with a beamy or two!

LumenTodd

Sure, anything can be done.

But for liability, safety and warranty reasons, I [like many] prefer to keep these high powered lights in stock form.

Many of us prefer to purchase high powered lights from Sky Lumens for better UI, added safety features, and better warranty reasons.

Keitho

If I pay someone to put low traction racing slick tires on my car, then slide off of a wet road, I can't expect the tire shop to pay for my misuse of the equipment I paid for them to modify from the stock condition. If I tail-stand a 30,000 lumen modified flashlight on a pile of oily rags and fireworks, the person who I paid to modify my stock light isn't to blame for the damage caused by my actions, using equipment that I knew or should have known to have some level of risk associated with operation in certain ways.

I know it is really fun and convenient to blame others for our hypothetical or real problems, but I prefer to leave that fun to lawyers and trolls, and personally own the consequences of my own risk/reward calculations.

TSO

I'll do a vid of it up against the X45 and DT70 in 4K UHD!

Please do, ASAP! :)
I am waiting to by a highpower light, and am torn between s many recent options. The DT70 is also high on my list. Would love to see a comparison with that one, two.