Addictive online Flash game

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Very addictive, but my Brute seems to have gotten the short end of the stick. I'm on level 8, but her abilities don't seem to go up. And I have no clue how some Brutes end up with attack dogs, and even bears to command! She ended up fighting a dude and a freaking bear, at the same time. (Yeah, she lost that fight. Surprise, surprise).

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very addictive, but my Brute seems to have gotten the short end of the stick. I'm on level 8, but her abilities don't seem to go up. And I have no clue how some Brutes end up with attack dogs, and even bears to command! She ended up fighting a dude and a freaking bear, at the same time. (Yeah, she lost that fight. Surprise, surprise).
Oh I'm only L3 ATM but! I wouldn't mind a couple of flat dogs to help me out :laughing:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
suberorb and mido.ban were just crushed.

Borbarad's was way behind early, and probably one shot away from being crushed, but his stupid bull whip was too much for me in the end.

gollum

Enlightened
:nana: csshih:nana:

:) the new pupil usually loses against a higher level brute

maybe we can have a rematch once you get some weaponry :tinfoil:

http://lil.bastd.mybrute.com

addictive game allright :tired:

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just crushed Cuso77 and titan33, but ralph carney and his damn throwing stars beat me. The joys of being all strength and little agility or speed.

Horse Teeth smash!!!

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just crushed fred fishmonger without taking any damage at all. Then yeed and his damn dogs did the same to me. Then it looked like I was going to take down Azecos with a steak knife, but he pulled out an axe, and I wilted.

Horse Teeth pouts.