gollum

Enlightened
my brutes are resting atm
but I will join if I can get in soon enough

I think candlepower is best so far

cpf all stars is close 2nd

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Borbarad keeps the bullwhip holstered, and Horse Teeth capitalizes! Horse Teeth then takes another shot at yeed, performs a little better than in the two previous fights, but still loses. Still licking his wounds, Horse Teeth takes out his frustrations on asepius.

yeed is Horse Teeth's white whale.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I kid.

You can sign up for the "Candlepower" clan here. 49 spots remain.

Edit: Post in this thread if you join. Looks like brutes need to be approved by the clan's creator before they're accepted into a clan, and I'll restrict the clan to those posted here.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
yeed is Horse Teeth's white whale.

I knew that name sounded familiar. Good luck beating Jadeel's Master... You're gonna need it. :D

EDIT:

Almost forgot, I put in a request for another Brute I created... The one called "Monocrom". I hope that's okay.

Last edited:

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Count me in-but if things(weapons) don't improve with my brute I'm creating a new one!
Christo_pull_hair.gif

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Count me in-but if things(weapons) don't improve with my brute I'm creating a new one!
Christo_pull_hair.gif

You gain weapons & abilities as you level up. But what you get is apparently random as Hell. A complete roll of the dice. You might end up with better, or the complete opposite; if you create a new Brute. Your Brute has a couple of the better weapons. I say, stick with him.

Here's what I mean by random as Hell... An aquaintence on another forum created a Brute just to fight my Brute (Monocrom). He wasn't very creative with the name he chose for her, and didn't bother to take advantage of the extra number of fights you're allowed; when you first create a Brute.

He left her at level 1, didn't even bother creating a password for her. So I took control, and gave her 3 fights tonight. She made it to level 2, and was rewarded with an attack dog! At level 2. Damn! Only a level 2. That Brute was created mainly as a good-natured joke on me... Now she has an attack dog by her side.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sweet! Now I've got Jadeel and Monocrom in the same clan.

Thanks gswitter. :twothumbs

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
We should have more than enough room for every brute that's been posted in this thread to date. And then some, so come one, come all.

Latest posts