• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Aleph 1 build

Ironeagle

Newly Enlightened
I have an extra Aleph 1 head, and was wondering what parts would i need to get to make a complete light? I'm guessing LE assembly, 1x123 body, tailswitch. I'll be getting it from the Shoppe. Am I leaving anything out?

knifebright

Enlightened
you'll need the tail cap and the switch seperate. If your building your own light engine then the list gets a little longer. You'll need the light engine kit, a lux, a converter, epoxy, thermal epoxy, ect.
jimmy

Ironeagle

Newly Enlightened
Im not getting a LE kit, I'm not that bright( no pun intended ). Is the tail cap and switch easily put together?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Ironeagle,
I believe you can get a complete "turn key" switch from the shoppe. As far as resistor selection, you need to match that to the LE you will be getting. Since you have stated 1x123, I assume you will be geting a NG500 or similar NG LE. If that is the case, I suggest a 10 ohm or 15 ohm switch.

Wayne and Cindy will be taking off tomorrow and not back until after SHOT (1 week). Please keep that in mind regarding your order fulfillment (sp).