Aleph Collections!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Several added to my "small collection"

Aleph3,DB917;Aleph1,NG677,Royal Blue LED, note head modified by Chop;Aleph1,Gold Nitrided by Jet22, Aleph 2,NG500 by McGizmo.

jeffb ]web page[/url]

Matsan

Newly Enlightened
My Alepf family increased (or has BEEN increasing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif)

I can make various combinations for any cases.

AF01.JPG

Friend said "looks like LEGO" but I think a sort of Japanese ANIME robot.

Yes,I belong to Gundam generation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gander_Man

Newly Enlightened
arewethereyetdad,
Man! Those look great! Looking at your Collection just reinforces my opinion that raw silver is the best looking finish on a custom light.
Here's some of mine (I've gotten a few more since this photo was taken, but I haven't had time to update it.)... McGizmos
- Russ

arewethereyetdad

Moderator,
GMan, I saw this photo in another thread - upside down, maybe?? Wow, what an incredible collection! Totally awesome. But I agree (obviously) that raw AL makes the best looking custom light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
OH-MY-GOSH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif THOSE LIGHTS ARE SWEET!

-David

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right now I have only a Pelican M6LED and a longbow micra. Pelican M1 and M3 are coming. I need a boosterhead for my micra. Its throw is sad.

-David

Barefootone

Enlightened
<font color="blue"> </font> [image]
myalephcollection0024db.jpg
[/image] [image]
myalephcollection0016em.jpg
[/image]

This is my Aleph collection with lanyards that I made. I can't wait for Don's next creations, but when and what will they be?
Keep-em bright in the night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif,
Jeff

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
My humble collection but both were personally hand-built from scratch including the LE.

Aleph 3, 2x123, 10 ohm, TWOH wiz2 1000
Aleph 1, 1x123, 5 ohm, TXOH wiz2 520

The Aleph 3 was originally HAIII but the colors between the head and tube didn't match up to my liking so I decided to strip the ano and polish it.
aleph30037xi.jpg

aleph30055dq.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Billson,
Wow! Lot of work but very nice results! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif You also have the satisfaction of knowing these lights well; inside and out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow,

Billson, that's gorgeous. I've found that polishing off the machining grooves from the aluminum let's the real beauty of the shine out. Your piece is a fabulous example of this. Very nice. Very nice indeed.

Wilkey

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys.

The satisfaction is well worth the agravation of sanding and polishing again and again just to get the result you see. It was all done by hand too as I don't have any power tools.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif to Don for coming up with these lights and Wayne for the converters. The Aleph system is perfect for those who don't want their lights to become obsolete in a few months time.