Aleph Collections!

Wurkkos

Kiessling

Moderator,
Enrique ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Really great golden beauties !!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif
bernie

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPFBA
Thanks guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'll be building those up, along with a bunch of Aleph Light Engines this weekend, and will post some better photos of the golden PDs then.

-Enrique

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
wquiles said:
Can you please tell us what driver's and what LED you have in these?

[/ QUOTE ]
Beamhead ran out of money about half way through his "shelf population" program, so many of those are just pretty shelf queens. Saves on batteries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Kidding! I'm sure they all work! Well, at least I hope they do since I built most of the LE's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell said:
str.gif

Nuff said.
tongue.gif
crackup.gif

Last edited:

Kiessling

Moderator,
Well ... have to admit I am doing this. Cannot afford all the LEs for my lights, so I have quite some "empty" heads on my shelf ... but that's what the Aleph System was all about, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
bernie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to start a new thread but, let's give this old thread a little bump....:bumpit:

I'll post some pics of my collection after I igure out what wrong with my computer (again:hairpull:

My collection consists of:

3 x Pr-T's
1 x A1
1 x A2
2 x A3's
1 x PR

Most of them are waiting to be completed with some modification undecided still.

dbleznak

Enlightened
I'm so glad you posted. While I only joined CPF over the past two years, I find myself strangely passionate, almost in love with the whole Aleph/McLux genre and history (I'm a history nerd). I love "tent-posts", certainly the Aleph qualifies. Also, look what it has inspired. It's almost as if the Aleph is "timeless" in its design and function. The Shelby Cobra, Aviator sunglasses, the Zippo lighter.... All timeless and paradigm-shifting. I don't know if anyone here is familiar w/ Claus Oldenberg, but, some could say that he took something completely utilitarian, devoid of character, and turned it into art (Oldenbergs' electrical outlet).... Andy Warhol took the soup can to a new place. Thanks for reviving this thread, I hope others can share their Aleph interests.

Is it true that re-fabrication of Ti Aleph parts is somewhat "frowned upon"? Because of patents and copyright? When 3D printing is refined,who will plan to print up a bunch of McLux/Aleph Ti goodies ? I don't want to "step on any toes", especially about such an important subject. I know that the right people need to be recognized for their contributions. Thanks.

Dan

uveseqyb.jpg
ru6a6a5e.jpg

Last edited:

UnderPar

Enlightened
Hey! This thread was really bumped. From the day it was created on November 22, 2004, it has been 9 years and 25 days! Whew!!

Bump bump bump