Aleph Collections!

Darell

Flashaholic
aleph_a3.jpg

I think these are about the cutest little fat-bezeled buggers going.

And here is the other end of that same picture...

aleph_misc.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Great shot Beamhead!
I can just see that image getting sent to SF (no context) and the response of WTF?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks McGizmo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
They may say "now why didn't we think of that". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
I'd want to turn them all on and hold the whole thing to the front of my scooter.

Several new toys in that shot, I see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Darell said:
I'd want to turn them all on and <font color="blue"> bold </font> the whole thing to the front of my scooter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hum, I think someone's fancy new metal fabrication equipment is taking over their thoughts.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif ......Bold......bolt/weld=bold. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Catman10

Enlightened
Like a parent who is just too proud of their kids, I have to post some of my newest updates to my collection. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
lightsa5oi.jpg

McLux for life!

Catman10

Enlightened
Hi Beamhead,
Thanks. The finish on the PD is chrome. I quite like it and it is pretty durable, as well. I think that there are a few kicking around out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
If you don't have one yet, you should get your hands on a PD. They're great lights.
I think my next one will be a TYOJ HA-Nat PD. Presuming I can get some cash together. I also need to get my hands on an original Mclux.

wquiles

Flashaholic
Beamhead,

I can see you are a fan of the Aleph 3 head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Can you please tell us what driver's and what LED you have in these? Are they all 3 watters, or do some of these have 5w as well?

Sent you a PM as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will,
They are all Lux III TWOJ's
Nexgen either 300,350,500's,750's and a 917. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PM replied

EDIT: the 2 Aleph 3 heads on the UBH bodies are running a Nexgen 500 TWOJ with 2 NiMh AA rechargables! And quite nice I might add! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

Aside from the normal Aleph light builds, I do have these:

Image_120_2002.JPG

Image_120_2009.JPG

24K Gold McLux III PDs

And

Image_119_1996.JPG

A bit of the old mixed with a bit of the new - Original McLux head atop a nickel plated 1x123 and bald McE2s parts set.

-Enrique

PhantomZ

Enlightened
holy S--T Enrique those are beautiful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif