• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ALL SOLD: HDS Amber Rotary Head; Lumens Factory P60-to-E Head

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
4wlzZBI.jpg

I have two brand new goodies, just received, that I have determined are not going to get used by me. So I will pass them along to new owners at my cost. The first clear claim in this thread takes priority. US shipping only please.

1. HDS Amber Rotary Head. This is a head ONLY. You will need to mount it on the rotary battery compartment of your choice to have a complete light. 250mW, black bezel, uc glass lens. Original packaging included. As new condition. Price is $274 including shipping and fees. SOLD

2. Lumens Factory P60 to E Head. This head enables you to use a Malkoff, Surefire or other P60-type module on an E-series flashlight body. HA3 black, glass lens included. No dropin or body included. As new. Price is $28.50 $25 including shipping and fees. SOLD

3. I also have for sale, but not pictured, an Aleph 1.5 x 123 battery tube. Black ano, o-rings at both ends, E-series compatible. No head or tail cap, just the body tube. Brand new, unused. Price is $22 including shipping and fees. SOLD

Last edited:

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS Amber Rotary Head; Lumens Factory P60-to-E Head; Aleph Body

I'll take the aleph 1.5 tube.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I cannot take it anymore, I will take the Amber HDS, PM incoming. :D

Edit: PayPal sent, this "head only" also solves my dilemma of my incoming 18350 Tail. Now I wont have an extra tail laying around. :)

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Edit: PayPal sent, this "head only" also solves my dilemma of my incoming 18350 Tail. Now I wont have an extra tail laying around. :)
Thanks for saving me.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Number 1 and number 3 are sold and will ship out Tuesday. #2 is still available.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whew! I have the same dilemma with the extra incoming body. I just couldn't justify a use for amber for me. :)

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk