• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Limited Custom Run of 10 “CPF 2013” V10R Ti Lights

lockdoc

Newly Enlightened
Congrats to everyone who scored, really nice lights here! I will anxiously await the sale of the 6 trit switches. The anticipation is as much fun as the score!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

I wish I could do another run but the opportunities to obtain the old stock V10R Ti's and the customizations was a rare find and those opportunities are all gone. i believe I read that Vin may have another V10R Ti run in the works so I would keep an eye on his forum.

Well, very cool offering indeed! Congrats everyone for a really cool item.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

mr.snakeman

Enlightened

I have nine V10R Ti lights, four second series (XM-L) including both black and gold and five first series including two NIB (new in box) and a bunch of switches and clips and 18650 and 14500 extenders et al.. My question is: if I send you the two NIBs would you be willing to do the same magic on these two (and maybe even numbering them 11 and 12?) and if so, what would the damage be? PM me if you have any questions.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have nine V10R Ti lights, four second series (XM-L) including both black and gold and five first series including two NIB (new in box) and a bunch of switches and clips and 18650 and 14500 extenders et al.. My question is: if I send you the two NIBs would you be willing to do the same magic on these two (and maybe even numbering them 11 and 12?) and if so, what would the damage be? PM me if you have any questions.

That sounds like quite a nice collection. I wish I could help you out but the laser engraving and the clips were not done by myself, and adding numbers to a limited series of lights seems to defeat the overall intent of the offering. I'll PM you regarding any other ways I may be able to help you out.

mr.snakeman

Enlightened

That sounds like quite a nice collection. I wish I could help you out but the laser engraving and the clips were not done by myself, and adding numbers to a limited series of lights seems to defeat the overall intent of the offering. I'll PM you regarding any other ways I may be able to help you out.
Thanks fo your reply. I hope we can work something out.

bubble

Enlightened

Hello ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond,f

shame I missed your CPF 2013 Ti V10R limited run, I would like to know if you have any complete electronic switches with Ti button left? If yes would you agree to let me have a couple? I'll take whatever you have left plain, 3 or 6 trit slots.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

There have been a few queries in regards to the extra switches. Let me re-post the "note" ;) from the end of the OP as this will help out those looking.

Note: Regarding the electronic switches, as I am sure I will be asked, I have secured a new run of V10R Ti electronic switches.:party::party:These differ from Steve's original run of switches in that the buttons are raised 1.5mm to allow for easier activation but do not extend past the battery tube to allow for tail-standing. I had to place a larger minimum order and I will be selling the extras in a separate thread which will be posted once I have completed all of these lights. There will be a limit of 3 2 (I am dropping the limit due to the amount of interest this switch has generated - I want as many people as possible to be able to get one) switches per member with no reservations. Please subscribe to this thread for further announcements and stay tuned.:thumbsup:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am so excited. The V10R switches arrived today. They are really wonderful looking and the new raised button feels so natural. Tomorrow I will post a picture of a few installed to show the profile in the light.

walterr839

Enlightened

I'm not sure how to subscribe to this thread but I would like to get on the list for an electronic switch
three green trits

thanks

donn_

Flashaholic

Go to the top of the page, click on "Thread Tools" and "Subscribe to This Thread." Tell it how you want to be notified, and you're all set.

JasonH

Enlightened

I made a raised button for my original switches from Ku. They definitely have a better feel than the flush button.

I am so excited. The V10R switches arrived today. They are really wonderful looking and the new raised button feels so natural. Tomorrow I will post a picture of a few installed to show the profile in the light.

Gatsby

Enlightened
FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

Awesome! Can't wait to see them and get details! I love the look of the ti button on my ti+ - the feel however isn't awful but these are so much nicer.... And I didn't realize how much I rely on a tritium locator!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm interested in the switch if it doesn't cost toooooooo much

- JonK

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have updated the second post with more information and pictures of the electronic switches.

Ryan, Hiro and Brandon - I realize you had been wavering on your final trit selections. Take a look as I have posted several options based on the colors you had selected. Please let me know once you figure out what setup you want in the 6-trit switches.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Wow! Thanks for the effort of all the trit choices!!!

I still want green over blue. I'll trust your judgment what ever looks better; green over blue or green over ice blue. I definitely want green on top.

Thanks!!

Brandon

gunga

Flashaholic

I'm hoping for closer to 10-11 am as 9am is a bit early over here. Need a 3 Trit switch!