• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Limited Custom Run of 10 “CPF 2013” V10R Ti Lights

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

Very classy looking indeed Sean. I can see mine, the left of the 2 central ones. I can't wait either. :)

RCantor

Enlightened

Any interest in making these out of aluminum? Would it be possible to send a stock V11R tailcap and have it drilled out for a 3 trit triangle?

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Simply amazing, can't wait to get mine! I didn't receive a PP shipping notification, but I'll look out for it.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jack - that is odd as anyone CONUS should've received it. Maybe it got stuck in your spam filter or something. Either way I sent you an email directly with the tracking info.

RCantor

Enlightened

I just came to watch the fun. If I'm employed during the second run I'd like to get 1. 3 trit switch. It would help me to see a triangle each of green, red, regular blue, ice blue and yellow in the same lighting. I'm also thinking of 2 blue with the third being either yellow or red. It would be great to see a photo of those because my great ideas often aren't that great. :) The previous 3 trit photos had the lighting vary. It was a spectacular product shot, though. :)

Also, are these screw-in replacements for the tail cap or is some assembly required?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

RCantor - I've noted your interest and will try to mock up some of the colors you are curious about.

They are fully assembled switches. It's as simple as removing the stock switch parts and screwing in the new one. For a HA light I do recommend leaving in the wavy contact ring as it helps - I've had a few that don't make contact without it. Also - a little bit of lube on the o-rings makes installation, and future removal, much easier.

Installation of the switch is best achieved with a pair of tweezers and very light twisting. If you have to twist hard it likely isn't seated right.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOYCD: email received. Thanks! :)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

All of these lights have been shipped except for Ryan's who I am waiting on an updated mailing address for.

Announcement:
**Pre-Sales Thread for Run #2 has been posted**

I've posted up the Pre-Sales thread for Run #2. Everyone who showed interest here is listed in the reservations list. If you would head over and check it out and confirm your reservation (or changes to) I'd appreciate. No money is due now. This is just to hold a spot for a switch.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...07#post4312107

JasonH

Enlightened

Hi,

My #7 arrived today. Very happy with all of the mods done to these. Tint is perfect, switch feels and looks great. This is my first V10R with a clip and first jhanko clip. It also looks great and has a nice low profile which I like.

Thanks again for offering these, JasonH

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

Mine arrived at local PO this morning, it's always easier to get up, get the kids to school and go to work knowing you have a nice light coming in the mail at days end. :)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Touchdown, #8 has landed. :D

I am very impressed. This light is great, looks great and feels great. Love the low low mod, and the high is pretty damn bright! My switch is buttery smooth, the 6 trit button is so cool to look at. Also received my extra switch from this Sundays sale. Went on my Vin Fiat Lux #8.

The Hanko radiation clip is very nice, the stock clip is crap. Since I'm an Xray tech, the radiation symbol is a big plus!

The 4000K tint is my fave right now.

Sean, thank you for all your effort that you put into this run. :)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am so glad you are happy with the light.

I appear to have a mix up in shipping between lights #4 and #10. My apologies to both parties. With all the different things going on I made a mistake when putting all the details together.
I plan to make everything right but just wanted note the issue.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

You have been very busy, I'm sure there are no hard feelings. :)

Looking at the chart, 4 and 10 are the same, 4000K neutral with plain buttons. Unless there is significance of the number to the owner, I would call it a day. ;)

voltman

Newly Enlightened

#5 arrived safe and sound today. It really is a great set of upgrades to an already wonderful light. Thanks again, and great work Sean!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I forgot to mention that the control ring is buttery smooth, yet with a satisfying heft to turn it. Nicely done. :)