• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Limited Custom Run of 10 “CPF 2013” V10R Ti Lights

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

Sean,

Light will be shipped in a few minutes. I received the PP refund which is pending until Nov. 14, 2013, but I'll go ahead and send you the amount you had mentioned. I appreciate your honesty and hard work to try to make things right. You're a top notch guy. I'll be waiting patiently for the light.

gunga

Flashaholic
FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

Hi Sean. I just spent a bunch of time machining my control ring to get a lower low. It worked, but was a TON of effort!

I can't believe you did 10! I really should have bought one of these fine, custom beauties. Too bad I already had too many sunwayman lights (plus only like my bodies heavily machined!).

eqepypun.jpg

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mike,

I also like the bodies of my V10R to have some work done to them, but the hand buffing and polishing of the stock body really did remove some of the roughness I would normally associate with it and I don't have any issues with t he ones I have which are the same as from the run - just with no extra markings.

-------------------------

All of the lights have been shipped. Ryan - hopefully you will receive your within a week or so.

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eagle #9 has landed. Super job Sean! Can't believe it took me this long to get a SWM. I love the E switch.

I must pass my compliments along to JHanko, McGizmo and Mac for making clips that can be swapped. Also to nbp for getting me into blue.

Photo of my titanium motley crew below:

eala

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Sean, is the Hanko clip Ti? It is nicely polished. Are the screws Ti too?

Thanks!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes - the clip and screws are Ti. Jeff has done and amazing job on this clip!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
FS: Limited Custom Run of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti Lights

The whole package is amazing really. I am in love with the light. Finally have found a slacks friendly work Edc that isn't a AAA light. :)

The tint is amazing. Perfect for my current taste. The six trit button looks great. I could go on and on. Oh and the ring is smooth as butter yet firm.

And it's bright! Anyone know how many lumens this 4000K xpg2 is putting out on high??

easilyled

Flashaholic

#1 of 10 has just arrived today in the UK and I am really stoked since Sean was kind enough to defer this to me when it would have been his personal light. I agree completely with all the other happy responses testifying about the high quality of the mods that Sean has made which transform the stock light (already very nice) into something really special. There's not the slightest speck of dust visible in the refector or lens which I'm very anal about, and the magnetic control ring is amazingly smooth with a low, low, low!! The tint is beautiful and the debadging of the bezel ring and JHanko's special clip and screws really add class to it. Many thanks Sean, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast

#6 finally checking in. I think I'm the last person to get the light. Sean's work is impeccable, it's the best V10R Ti I've had. This now rotates as part of my EDC along with my 007T

yqe6a3ab.jpg

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ryan - I am glad you finally received the light. That's a stellar picture with the Spy - I love that turbo lens!

59ride

Enlightened

are you gonna make anymore of these mate ?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

While this run was likely a one time thing due to a rare availability of a big chunk of V10R Ti lights from a vendor I will likely offer a few one off lights here and there in the marketplace through the year.

On another note Tri-EDC fans have a little treat coming at the end of February. ;)

gktii

Enlightened

On another note Tri-EDC fans have a little treat coming at the end of February. ;)[/QUOTE]

yes…please do tell…. :)

59ride

Enlightened

Eagle #9 has landed. Super job Sean! Can't believe it took me this long to get a SWM. I love the E switch.

I must pass my compliments along to JHanko, McGizmo and Mac for making clips that can be swapped. Also to nbp for getting me into blue.

Photo of my titanium motley crew below:

eala

love the blue O-rings, did you source them on here ?

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just bought #6 of this run (AWESOME light!) and I've been searching around trying to find an 18350 body for it and an 18500 extension for it. I see jhanko has made them in the past but I don't see any currently for sale. Leads anyone?

Thanks! :cool:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Colonel - Just so you know, if you buy a new body for it you will:
1 - Lose the etching.
2 - Have a mismatched looking light as each light was hand polished to give a soft brushed look to the Titanium.

My recommendation would be to try and contact Jeff and see if he will bore it for you.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmm....very good points. Hadn't thought about that. :ohgeez::thinking::candle::stupid: I'll contact Jeff but not until the new wears off. I can't put this light down for now.

:thanks: