Am I crazy for wanting another L1?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Ouch, watch out PK floats around the forums.

PK seems to have a good sense of humor..... He also most likely has a ton of prototypes that would make our heads explode from sheer bliss.... If we ever saw them.

You know he's working on a 2nd Sun, in case the first one ever goes. :poof::D

warpdrive

Enlightened
I guess I don't consider you crazy, but personally I just got a L1 Cree and I still prefer my Novatac 120P.

I use constant on a lot and I just prefer clicking a button over twisting the tail, and I have a lower low setting with the 120P. I also prefer the gorgeous beam. And I like the 120P more EDC friendly size with smoother body that doesn't get caught up in my pocket.

All IMHO of course

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I was referring to the second sun that PK is supposedly meant to be designing.

But now that you mention it a Ti L1 wouldn't look too bad either.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greeny get your terms straight, PK can float and swim, but Darell is the only one who can fly.

If you guys aren't careful PK will be putting stronger adhesive on SF lights so they don't come apart when milky try's to mod them :p.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If you guys aren't careful PK will be putting stronger adhesive on SF lights so they don't come apart when milky try's to mod them :p.

Good thing PK's ego is not as huge as his skills. :D

sabre7

Enlightened
Sounds like some people here are compulsive SHOP-aholics a very real mental/emotional disorder. Ever heard of people that can't stop ordering junk they don't need from HSN? :shakehead

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Sounds like some people here are compulsive SHOP-aholics a very real mental/emotional disorder. Ever heard of people that can't stop ordering junk they don't need from HSN? :shakehead

I know that you are speaking in jest. Flashaholics on CPF would never order too many flashlights. Question? Are there too many flashlights? Whoops, excuse me. I have to go and order a new flashlight. Be back later. Bye, bye.

Bill