AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

I know- I know, I talk too much, but I get it honest from both sides of the family.
No, that's what you do too much of. ^ Being apologetic. You do not talk too much. This forum is for you to say what's on your mind. Enjoy it.

Be yourself, no matter what they say.
- Sting

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast

KITROBASKIN said: "The kind of female dog you want on your side. She will keep the peace."

....and the kind that you DON'T want any where near you: https://blog.dogsbite.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/rhoda-identified-with-pit-bulls.jpg

Rhoda Wagner finally learned the truth: https://blog.dogsbite.org/2021/08/2...-dogsitting-in-perry-county-pennsylvania.html

Oh well, whatever.

Back to flashlights: My next light is going to be Acebeam X50. I have been feeling guilty about not getting all of the X-series lights, so I will snag the X50.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Had to change my avatar since Meta is going to use the infinity symbol.

I'll bet my mortgage I spent less than 10 minutes in my life on Facebook,,, never had an account

I haven't.

Pity. Doing so would've provided you an understanding as to -"What's this thread about?"

To really understand, you'll need to start here - #1
The first thread, Do you at times feel as though you're the "Thread Killer"?, started May 21, 2012. It was closed June 4th 2013 and contains 1,788 posts.

The second run, if you will, is located here - #1 It was started on June 4th and was closed on July 17, 2013 and contains 188 posts.

The third run, this one, was started January 4th, 2014 and is slowly prodding along, but has amassed 1,134 posts.

Don't feel bad if you don't understand the meaning of these three threads. Few have.

Happy reading if you should so choose.

CG - One of the Usual Suspects​

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

This Thread::

It's like an early bird special for a Tuesday morning All-You-Can-Eat buffet,
at the capital location, in Tuurdsnutsostan

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might write a song called mutany in the outhouse.....my chickens think I'm a brick shy of a full load.

Does it bug anyone else that the FedEx arrow points to where the vehicle is going on one side, but points to where it's coming from on the other side? 🤨

Or, are you one of the people who's brain has never registered it?

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I'm one of those folks who never noticed 🔁
Screenshot_20220514-084244.png

Latest posts